The Best Game Shows of the 2000s
In the 2000s game shows included more quiz shows such as Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader? and Family Feud. Some ‘00s game shows need a bit more strategy, as in the case of Deal or No Deal. This list of the best 2000s game shows includes game shows that aired during the '00s, and has been ranked by your votes.
Although game shows were a much bigger deal in the mid-century, there were a few stand-out game shows during the turn of the millennium that all audiences could enjoy. Who Wants to Be a Millionaire and The Weakest Link were each a cultural phenomenon unique to 2000s game shows. With new cable TV stations like the Game Show Network, fans of game shows now had a place to watch new and interesting game shows, as well as the old classics, all day long.
What are the best game shows from the 2000s? Did the game shows you think are the best make the list? Vote up the best '00s game shows below or add the one you think is the best if it isn't already on the list.
- Actors: Mike Richards, Alex Trebek, Johnny Gilbert, Jimmy McGuire
- Actors: Regis Philbin, Meredith Vieira, Terry Crews, Cedric the Entertainer
- Actors: Al Roker, Richard Dawson, Louie Anderson, Gene Wood, Burton Richardson
- Actors: Bob Barker, Janice Pennington, Dian Parkinson
- Actors: Pat Sajak, Vanna White, Charlie O'Donnell
- Actors: Howie Mandel, Sara Bronson, Lindsay Clubine