See what others think are the best 2010s procedural dramas based on fan votes. With the 2010s nearing a close, it's now clear that this decade had an abundance of fantastic procedurals. Unlike the procedurals of the old days that simply showed cops or doctors going about their daily routines, shows like The Rookie and House proved that shaking up a familiar formula with complex characters is a great way to create something engaging every single week. By taking this formula, and adding in some juicy serialized storylines, it's a good bet that a few of these top procedural dramas from the 2010s may very well still be on air in the next decade.
What will you find on this list of the best 2010s procedurals dramas? Shows such as CSI: Crime Scene Investigation which ran for 15 years, and others like The Good Doctor, which is only just getting started. Some of these shows, like Blue Bloods, bundle police procedurals and family dramas in one great package, while others dive into more sci-fi and genre-tinged concepts, like Person of Interest, The Mentalist, and Grimm.
What shows are your favorites? Give the best 2010s procedural dramas a vote up and maybe you’ll get more people hooked.
- A brilliant and acerbic diagnostician leads a team of specialists.
- Dr. Temperance Brennan uses impressive forensics skills to solve murders.
- Special agents investigate crimes related to the Navy and Marine Corps.
- A detective with obsessive-compulsive disorder cracks cases.
- A detective's adviser uses his keen powers of observation to solve crimes.
- An investigation team in Las Vegas scours crime scenes for forensic evidence.
- A detective and a medical examiner work together to solve criminal cases.
- Eccentric Sherlock Holmes solves crime in present-day New York with his companion, Dr. Joan Watson.
- A novice sleuth convinces the police to let him help on baffling cases by pretending to be psychic.
- A multigenerational family of police officers dedicated to enforcing the law in New York.
- A con artist assists an FBI agent, in exchange for his freedom.
- OSP agents track criminals who threaten national security.
- A former CIA operative and a tech-savvy billionaire prevent crimes, using unique vigilante justice.
- Chicago P.D.'s Intelligence Unit investigates formidable offenses to deliver justice for the city.
- The firefighters and paramedics of Firehouse 51 risk their lives to save and protect their city.
- A young autistic surgeon who has savant syndrome joins a prestigious hospital's surgical unit.
- Members of Chicago's top medical team save lives while navigating their interpersonal relationships.
- A middle-aged small-town man decides to pursue his dream of becoming an LAPD officer.
- Nick, a warrior known as a Grimm, protects Portland from dangerous creatures known as Wesen.
- A team of brilliant misfits helps Homeland Security defend against complex high-tech threats.
- An elite task force works to wipe out crime on the beaches of the 50th state.
- Forensic investigators use high-tech science to follow evidence and solve crimes in the Big Apple.
- Local field agents investigate criminal cases affecting military personnel in the "Big Easy."
- A team of forensics investigators solves crimes in South Florida.
- Defiant doctor T.C. Callahan battles his new manager, who is focused intently on the bottom line.