These are the best 2010s talk shows, ranked from best to worst by user votes. From talk shows that were actually as politically important as any cable news channel could ever hope to be, to late night comedies that upped their games to stay relevant in culture that is increasingly jumping ship from TV to the Internet, talk shows remained just as relevant throughout the 2010s even as social media began to take over.
What are some of the series that you will find on this best 2010s talk shows list? After many years on NBC, Conan O'Brien found a new home on TBS after he was bumped as The Tonight Show host, and recently he reformatted the entire show to fit modern tastes. All the while new powerhouse hosts emerged in The Daily Show with Trevor Noah and Last Week Tonight with John Oliver. Entertainment talk shows like Extra were also popular in the 2010s, while smaller cable shows like The Jim Jefferies Show and Full Frontal with Samantha Bee provided scathing and hilarious critiques on pop culture and politics alike.
The greatest minds in politics regularly stopped by Fox News' The O'Reilly Factor during the 2010s. A few other good series on this list include Inside the Actors Studio, The Chew and The Ellen DeGeneres Show.
Which 2010s talk show is the best? Let your voice be heard by voting your favorites up to the top of this list!
- Conan O'Brien welcomes celebrity guests and draws comedy from poignant news stories and politics.
- The comic interviews guests and introduces musical performances.
- The Scottish comic interviews guests and hosts musical performances.
- Children between the ages of 5 and 9 weigh in on a variety of relatable and humorous dilemmas.
- Iconic talk show host David Letterman interviews guests who he finds fascinating.
- The comic dives into hilarious and unexpected conversations with celebrity guests.
- Celebrity guests and comedy skits.
- Rotating guest hosts take turns interviewing the biggest names in show business.
- Between Two Ferns with Zach Galifianakis is an Emmy-award winning Internet comedy series that appears on the video website Funny or Die.
- Jimmy Fallon brings A-list guests, signature comedy bits and chart-topping music to late night.
- Jerry Seinfeld is joined by well-known comedians for a cup of coffee and a ride in a classic car.
- A humorous slant on top news stories.
- A satirical look at the week in news, politics and current events.
- The English actor interviews guests and hosts musical performances.
- Comic Joel McHale offers an absurdist look at pop culture and news in this weekly comedy series.
- Host Bill Maher offers his unique perspective on contemporary issues.
- Ellen DeGeneres interviews celebrities and hosts musical performances.
- Jim Jefferies explains why people love conspiracy theories.
- Up-to-the-minute news, weather, lifestyle and topical features.
- Jonathan Ross with music and chat.
- Charlie Rose is an American television interview show, with Charlie Rose as executive producer, executive editor, and host. The show is syndicated on PBS and is owned by Charlie Rose, Inc. Rose ...more
- The Doctors is an American syndicated talk show airing daily in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Australia, Ireland, Sweden and Finland. It debuted on September 8, 2008. The hour-long daytime program is ...more
- Patriot Act with Hasan Minhaj (Netflix, 2018) is an American television variety show hosted by Hasan Minhaj. The show aims to explore the modern cultural and political landscape with depth and ...more
- David Spade and his celebrity friends break down the biggest pop-culture headlines of the day.
- Celebrity women talk about current events.