Looking for a good 60's biker movie? You obviously can't talk about biker movies without mentioning Easy Rider, which tops our list of the best 60s biker movies. A counterculture touchstone, the film is also credited with launching Jack Nicholson’s career. If you haven't seen Easy Rider yet then what are you doing? Start watching it immediately!
Other good 1960s biker movies are The Wild Angels, Hells Angels on Wheels (also with Jack Nicholson), The Mini-Skirt Mob and Satan’s Sadists. Even the French got into the act with the Alain Delon starrer The Girl on a Motorcycle.
So which of the films on this list of the 60s biker movies was your favorites? Vote up the top biker movies from the 60s or add any that we might have missed.
- Easy Rider is a 1969 American independent road drama film directed by Dennis Hopper. Wyatt (Peter Fonda) and Billy (Dennis Hopper) are freewheeling motorcyclists that sell cocaine smuggled from ...more
- Watch for Free with Amazon Prime Free TrialHells Angels on Wheels is a 1967 American biker film directed by Richard Rush, and starring Adam Roarke, Jack Nicholson, and Sabrina Scharf. The film tells the story of a gas-station attendant with a ...more
- A biker gang incites a reign of terror in a California coastal town that culminates in four teenage girls being raped. Vietnam veteran Billy Jack (Tom Laughlin) has had enough, however, and takes on ...more
- When Hell's Angels member Loser (Bruce Dern) has his motorcycle swiped, he entreats his gang to help him seek the bike, and revenge. Gang leader Heavenly Blues (Peter Fonda) and his lady, Mike (Nancy ...more
- Singer Charlie Rogers (Elvis Presley) loses his job at a coffee shop after getting into a fight with some snooty college boys after his set. A highway run-in with Maggie Morgan (Barbara Stanwyck), ...more
- While on naval reserve duty in Tahiti and away from his girlfriend, Dee Dee (Annette Funicello), Frankie (Frankie Avalon) worries that she might be unfaithful. So Frankie hires witch doctor Bwana ...more
- The Mini-Skirt Mob is a 1968 action film about a female motorcycle gang. The film was directed by Maury Dexter, and stars Diane McBain, Jeremy Slate, Sherry Jackson, Patty McCormack, Harry Dean ...more
- Chino (Dennis Hopper) is the head of the Black Souls, a California motorcycle gang at odds with another crew, the Glory Stompers. One day, Chino and his fellow gang members kidnap the head of the ...more
- Angels from Hell is a 1968 Action film written by Jerome Wish and directed by Bruce Kessler.
- Naked Angels is a 1969 outlaw biker film, directed by Bruce D. Clark. Starring Michael Greene as Mother, Jennifer Gan as Marlene and Richard Rust as Fingers. Later documentary director Penelope ...more
- The Girl on a Motorcycle, also known as Naked Under Leather, is a 1968 British-French film starring Alain Delon, Marianne Faithfull, Roger Mutton, Marius Goring, and Catherine Jourdan. It was listed ...more
- The Hellcats, also known as Biker Babes, is a 1967 outlaw biker film. It was featured on the television series Mystery Science Theater 3000.
- The Sidehackers is a 1969 action film about motorcycle racing with a twist. Each motorcycle has a sidehack, in which a passenger rides and tilts to one side or another when going around curves. The ...more
- She-Devils On Wheels is a 1968 American exploitation film about an all-female motorcycle gang called The Man-Eaters, directed and produced by Herschell Gordon Lewis.
- When biker Dan (Jeremy Slate) wins a motorcycle race, he wants to sell the bike he receives as a prize and use the cash to buy a ranch. But the bike is stolen by Tony (Michael Walker) and finds its ...more
- Satan's Sadists is a 1969 biker film directed by Al Adamson and starring Russ Tamblyn.
- Wild Rebels is a 1967 film directed by William Grefe. It was featured as an episode of the Comedy Central movie-mocking television series Mystery Science Theater 3000, and was released on the ...more
- Young, rebellious Englishwoman Dot (Rita Tushingham) escapes her dull family life by impulsively marrying bike mechanic Reggie (Colin Campbell). Their union, however, begins falling apart almost ...more
- Some People is a 1962 musical film directed by Clive Donner. It stars Kenneth More and Ray Brooks and is centred on the Duke of Edinburgh's Award Scheme.