Some of the best actors who won Razzies also won Academy Awards, proving that just because you're super-talented, you can occasionally make a bad film. It happens, and when it does, it's spectacularly bad. Many of the actors on this list of Golden Raspberry Award winners are also on this list of the best actors in film history. Vote for the actors that, despite their Golden Raspberry Award, you think are truly the most talented (and vote down any who totally deserved an award for a horrible performance).
For more Razzie goodness, check out this list of the best actresses who won Razzies.
When it comes to repeat Razzie Award winners, several Hollywood actors have been honored more than once. Kevin Costner, for example, has won Worst Actor Razzies for his performances in 'The Postman,' 'Wyatt Earp' and 'Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves.' Did he deserve a big fat raspberry for those roles? Some might argue that he did.
And poor Sylvester Stallone: He might've garnered an Oscar nomination for 'Rocky,' but he sure has raked in the Golden Raspberry Awards. He's won Worst Supporting Actor for 'Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over,' Worst Actor Razzies for 'Rambo III,' 'Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot,' 'Rhinestone,' 'Rambo: First Blood Part II' and 'Rocky IV.' In fact, Stallone's won the Razzie for Worst Actor of the Decade (1990) and Worst Actor of the Century (2000).
And despite the fact that Arnold Schwarzenegger *never* won a Worst Actor Razzie, he did receive the "Worst Razzie Loser of Our First 25 Years" award in 2005. It counts.While Sly Stallone might not be a huge surprise in terms of actors who've won Razzies, some names might shock you: Marlon Brando, Al Pacino, Leonardo DiCaprio, Dennis Hopper and the great Laurence Olivier are all great film actors who won Razzies. Did they deserve them? Probably, and this again supports the idea that you can't always give perfect performances in perfect movies. Sometimes you're going to take a crap role, and wind up starring in some of the worst movies of all time.
- Jack & Jill (as himself)
- The Man in the Iron Mask (Worst Screen Couple - as twins)
- The Island of Dr. Moreau
- All About Steve (Worst Screen Couple with Sandra Bullock)
- Interview With the Vampire (Worst Couple, with Tom Cruise)
- Armageddon, Mercury Rising
- Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves
- Norbit (also won Worst Actor of the Decade in 2010 for The Adventures of Pluto Nash, I Spy
- The Jazz Singer and Inchon
- Indecent Proposal
- Daredevil, Gigli
- Cats & Dogs, Planet of the Apes
- Battlefield Earth and Lucky Numbers
- Mamma Mia!
- Wild Wild West (Worst Screen Couple shared with Will Smith)
- Jupiter Ascending
- Caddyshack II and Nothing But Trouble
- Rhinestone, Rambo: First Blood Part II
- The Mummy (Worst Actor); Interview With the Vampire (Worst Couple, with Brad Pitt) (Also Won Most Tiresome Tabloid Targets with Katie Holmes)
- Christopher Columbus: The Discovery
- Daddy's Home 2
- St. Elmo's Fire
- Cop and a Half and Striptease (Worst Couple with Demi Moore)
- Worst Razzie Loser of Our First 25 Years (for 8 nominations and 0 wins)