Cartoon Network Shows

The Most Lumpin' Awesome Catchprases From Adventure Time  

Jonathan H. Kantor
167 votes 12 voters 101 items

List Rules Vote up the best slang, catchphrases, and lines from this algebraic animated series.

Adventure Time is one of the funniest animated series ever made. Thanks to a plethora of strange and interesting characters, the show's weirdness factor happens to have a ton of funny slang, lines, words, catchphrases, and even inspirational quotes. As a matter of fact, the show has its own language to a certain extent. Mathematical doesn't mean to Finn, Jake, Princess Bubblegum, and Marceline what it means to the rest of us, and that's part of what makes Adventure Time such a special series.

Over the course of 10 seasons, the bevy of characters on Adventure Time have uttered some great catchphrases, one-liners, and exclamations. Determining which of these many sayings is the best of them all must be left up to the fans. Scan the list below and vote up your favorite Adventure Time phrase to see which one rises to the top. When a definition can be applied, it is written below the line, word, or phrase, otherwise, the character who most often says it will appear... Algebraic!

1
Shmow-zow!

Finn

2
Wow-cow-chow!

Finn

3
Slam-bam-in-a-can!

Finn

4
What the hey-hey?

Finn

5
Puncha yo buns, puncha yo buns!

Finn

6
Check Please-a

Shelby

7
I Love You Everything Burrito

Jake

8
So spice! So spice!

Finn

9
Shut up.

Princess Bubblegum

10
I Am The Earl - The Earl of NOTHINGGG

Lemongrab

11
Cram!

An exclamation akin to crap or darn

12
Ding Dong

Used to describe a silly person

13
What the heck are you guys doing in my crack!? It's 3 o'clock in the morning!!

Billy, Season 4: The Lich

14
Easy peasy, livin' greasy!

Jake

15
Lump off!

Lumpy Space Princess

16
Oh, my Glob.

Lumpy Space Princess

17
Math

A word that describes something as either an expletive or as totally awesome

18
Let's roll.

Princess Bubblegum

19
Dirtballs

Used to describe a situation that is crappy

20
Flippin'

What amounts to the F-word in Adventure Time

21
Shmowzow

An interjection denoting amazement

22
Smooth poseurs

A lumpy person who pretends to be a smooth person... but isn't!

23
I knew, that if my parents could see me now, they'd be jealous of how lumpin' awesome I am.

Lumpy Space Princess, Season 3: The Monster

24
She totally gross over 90% of her body, the other 10% is crazy-nasty.

Dr. Ice Cream, Season 2: Heat Signature

25
Ladies and gentlemen - and Princess...I'm here to talk about multidimensional bubbles! But I am not just going to talk about blowing bubbles - I’m going to blow...your...minds.

Finn, Season 1: Henchman