Rock Stars Who Have Aged Surprisingly Well
Vote up the rockstars whom the years have been kind to.
Be it from good genes or good plastic surgeons, these best-aged rock stars prove that like a fine wine, they only get better with age. Not to be confused with the worst-aged rock stars, these rockers, many of whom saw the peak of their musical career decades ago, still look fine as they pass the age of 50, 60, and some even 70.
That's right, for every rocker that aged poorly, there are just as many whose looks stand the test of time, and these photos prove it.
- 14,152 VOTESPhoto: The Heart Truth / Wikimedia Commons / CC-BY-SA 2.0
- Age: 61
- Birthplace: Kennett, Missouri, United States of America
- 24,074 VOTESPhoto: Justin Higuchi / Wikimedia Commons / CC BY 2.0
- Age: 48
- Birthplace: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- 35,396 VOTESPhoto: Miguel Villagran / Getty Images
- Age: 81
- Birthplace: Nutbush, Tennessee, United States of America
- 45,723 VOTESPhoto: David Shankbone / Wikimedia Commons / CC BY 3.0
- Age: 61
- Birthplace: Perth Amboy, New Jersey, USA
- 54,419 VOTESPhoto: Conguita / Wikimedia Commons / CC BY 2.0
- Age: 58
- Birthplace: Evanston, Illinois, United States of America, United States, with Territories
- 64,383 VOTESPhoto: C. Kuhl / Wikimedia Commons / CC-BY-2.5
- Age: 75
- Birthplace: Birmingham, Alabama, USA