The Best Animated Movies Of 2020
Looking for the best animated movies of 2020? Then you are in the right place. This list has every animated film that has been released this year. There are a lot of great 2020 animated movies such as Onward from Disney and Pixar. Trolls: World Tour is another animated film that is sure to delight kids and parents alike. Animated films are great because the kids are engaged in the storyline while the older crowd can appreciate the incredible CGI animation. But which one of these 2020 cartoon movies is the best? You get to help decide with your votes.
Vote up the animated movies from 2020 that you and your family enjoyed watching so other parents know what to watch next with their kids. Then be sure to check back as new and upcoming animated movies are added to the list once they are released!
- 120 VOTESJoe is a middle-school band teacher whose life hasn't quite gone the way he expected. His true passion is jazz -- and he's good. But when he travels to another realm to help someone find their passion, he soon discovers what it means to have soul.
- Directed by: Pete Docter
- 219 VOTES
Scoob!With hundreds of cases solved and adventures shared, Scooby and the gang face their biggest, most challenging mystery ever -- a plot to unleash the ghost dog Cerberus upon the world. As they race to stop this global dog-pocalypse, the gang discovers that Scooby has a secret legacy and an epic destiny greater than anyone could have imagined.
- Directed by: Tony Cervone
- 314 VOTESWhen a young hunter journeys to Ireland with her father to help wipe out the last wolf pack, she befriends a free-spirited girl from a mysterious tribe rumored to transform into wolves by night.
- Directed by: Tomm Moore, Ross Stewart
- 430 VOTESTeenage elf brothers Ian and Barley embark on a magical quest to spend one more day with their late father. Like any good adventure, their journey is filled with cryptic maps, impossible obstacles and unimaginable discoveries. But when dear Mom finds out her sons are missing, she teams up with the legendary manticore to bring her beloved boys back home.
- Directed by: Dan Scanlon
- 519 VOTESWeathering with You is a 2020 Japanese animated romantic fantasy film directed by Makoto Shinkai. A high-school freshman boy, Hodaka Morishima runs away to Tokyo and befriends an orphan girl who appears to be able to manipulate the weather.
- Directed by: Makoto Shinkai
- 614 VOTESRide Your Wave is a 2020 Japanese animated film directed by Masaaki Yuasa. 19-year-old Hinako Mukaimizu (Rina Kawaei) moves to an oceanside town to attend college and indulge in her hobby, surfing, and falls in love with a local firefighter (Ryota Katayose).
- Directed by: Masaaki Yuasa