Need some Future Diary anime recommendations? Since it's such an influential series, let's rank the best anime like Future Diary, with the help of your votes. These are anime that are similar to Mirai Nikki (Future Diary) in terms of tone, genre, characters, and more.
Btooom! is a good anime that's similar to Future Diary. Both series have people playing a game against each other where the last one who survives is the winner. Unfortunately the anime stopped being made well before the continuing manga, so you'll have to read the rest of it once you get hooked. Other good anime recommendations for fans of Future Diary are Guilty Crown, Shiki, and Eden of the East. Most anime that feature some kind of battle royale will be similar to Future Diary, but other anime on the list might be closer to it in terms of its character dynamics.
What should you watch after finishing Future Diary? Find some great picks on the Mirai Nikki (Future Diary) recommendations list below, and don't forget to vote up the anime you'd recommend to other Future Diary fans.
- Another (P.A. Works, 2012) is a Japanese supernatural horror anime series based on the 2009 novel of the same name by Yukito Ayatsuji. A young man named Koichi Sakakibara transfers to a new school ...more
- Death Note (Madhouse, 2006) is a Japanese supernatural thriller anime series based on the manga by Tsugumi Ohba and Takeshi Obata. The story follows Light Yagami, a teen genius who stumbles across a ...more
- Two teenagers take in a mutant who girl who has lost her memories.
- Makoto Naegi and 14 other students are trapped in a school designed to entice them into murder.
- A 17-year-old boy accidentally obtains a rare and great power.
- This anime series, based on a series of manga books, centers on Ganta.
- A gamer must fight for his life after he wakes up in a real-life version of an online game.
- Kakegurui (Netflix, 2017) is an anime series adapted from the manga of the same title written by Homura Kawamoto and illustrated by Tōru Naomura. Set in the high-class elite school Hyakkaou Private ...more
- Supernatural horrors befall a small town when its population begins mysteriously dying off.
- A group of friends create a machine to send messages across time.
- Big Order is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Sakae Esuno. Order users have the ability to grant their wishes with their special powers called Orders. A 10-episode anime television ...more
- Fate/Zero (ufotable, 2011) is a Japanese fantasy anime series based on the light novel by Gen Urobuchi and Takashi Takeuchi, and a prequel to the 2006 anime Fate/stay night. Seven chosen mages and ...more
- An immortal boy and a girl who can manipulate blood meet and experience life together.
- Riddle Story of Devil is a Japanese manga series written by Yun Kōga and illustrated by Sunao Minakata. An anime adaptation directed by Keizō Kusakawa and animated by Diomedéa aired in ...more
- A young amateur magician unknowingly enters a tournament that is fought to the death.
- Players of online role-playing games become embroiled in a series of life-threatening conspiracies.
- Chaos;Head, stylized as ChäoS;HEAd, is a Japanese visual novel developed by 5pb. and Nitroplus that was released on April 25, 2008 for the PC. A port of the game, named Chaos;Head Noah, for the Xbox ...more
- A girl is offered a wish in return for a commitment to battle witches.
- School Days is an adult Japanese visual novel developed by 0verflow, released on April 28, 2005 for Windows and later ported as a DVD game and for the PlayStation 2 and PlayStation Portable. The ...more
- When Saki Morimi gets into trouble, she is helped by a man who calls himself, Akira Takizawa.
- Chisa Yukizome and her class fight the Remnants of Despair that threaten to drag them into darkness.
- Umineko: When They Cry is a Japanese murder mystery dōjin soft visual novel series produced by 07th Expansion. The first game in the series, Legend of the Golden Witch, was first released at Comiket ...more
- Denpa teki na Kanojo is a Japanese light novel series by Kentarō Katayama, with illustrations by Yamato Yamamoto. Juu Juuzawa is a delinquent high school boy who just wants to be left alone. The ...more