It's a fairly unique anime, but there are plenty of good anime like Gangsta that can satisfy you in the same way that Worick and Nicolas did. Let's take a look at the best Gangsta recommendations that are similar in terms of story, tone, genre, and more.
Shows like Baccano! and Durarara!! certainly have a similar feel to Gangsta, with a plot that involves countless people who all have their own respective stories that intertwine with each other. While both these shows have more of a supernatural element to them, you're sure to take comfort in the familiarity they provide stylistically as they unfold each part of their overall arc bit by bit. Of course, we also have stories that don't exactly have to deal with incredible powers and tales of immortality, such as Samurai Champloo which takes us back to the past and on a journey to find a samurai smelling of sunflowers. A tale with a heartbreaking origin and exciting mystery, it's one of the many on this list that's sure to entertain you.
If you're looking for anime series like Gangsta, you've come to the right place. Vote up the Gangsta anime recommendations you'd most want other fans of the series to check out!
- 16518Black Lagoon (Madhouse, 2006) is a Japanese action anime series based on the manga by Rei Hiroe. Tired of the corporate life, a Japanese businessman opts to stick with the mercenaries that kidnapped... more
- 1072291 Days is a 2016 Japanese anime television series. Set during the Prohibition era, the series follows Angelo Lagusa and his quest to seek revenge against the Vanetti Family. ... more
- 7120Samurai Champloo (Manglobe, 2004), often stylized as SAMURAI CHAMPLOO, is a Japanese action anime series. Fuu, a waitress who works in a teahouse, rescues two master swordsmen, Mugen and Jin, from... more
- Darker than Black, known in Japan as Darker than Black: The Black Contractor, is an anime television series created, directed and written by Tensai Okamura and animated by Bones. It premiered across... more
- 8243Tokyo Ghoul (Tokyo MX, 2014) is a Japanese dark fantasy anime series based on the manga by Sui Ishida from Studio Pierrot animation studio. A Tokyo college student is attacked by a ghoul, a... more
- 5620Cowboy Bebop (Sunrise, 1998) is a Japanese sci-fi anime series. Set in the year 2071, it follow the adventures and tragedies of a bounty hunter crew traveling in their spaceship called the Bebop.... more
- 6834Death Parade (Madhouse, 2015) is a Japanese supernatural anime series. Decim, the lone bartender of the Quindecim bar who oversees the Death Games between people who have died and must be judged,... more
- Michiko & Hatchin is a Japanese animated television series. The show is produced by studio Manglobe and directed by Sayo Yamamoto, her first directorial work. The two eponymous starring roles are... more
- 00No Guns Life (Madhouse, 2019) is a Japanese cyberpunk anime based on the manga series of the same name by Tasuku Karasuma. With no memory of his previous life-or who replaced his head with a giant... more
- 3217Baccano! is a Japanese light novel series written by Ryohgo Narita and illustrated by Katsumi Enami. The series, often told from multiple points of view, is mostly set within a fictional United... more
- 249Dimension W is a 2016 anime series based on the manga series written by Yūji Iwahara. In 2072, the world is powered by energy from Dimension W, a fourth dimensional axis. A bounty hunter named... more
- 137Golgo 13 is a Japanese anime television series written by Hiroshi Kashiwabara and Junichi Iioka directed by Shunji Oga.... more
- 139Texhnolyze is a Japanese anime television series directed by Hiroshi Hamasaki, from a screenplay by Chiaki Konaka, and produced by Yasuyuki Ueda, with original character design by Yoshitoshi ABe. The... more
- Mobile Suit Gundam SEED is an anime series developed by Sunrise and directed by Mitsuo Fukuda. As with other series from the Gundam franchise, Gundam SEED takes place in a future calendar era, in... more
- Aria the Scarlet Ammo is a 2011 anime TV series directed by Takashi Watanabe....
- 109Gungrave is a Japanese animated television series based on the video game of the same name, created by Yasuhiro Nightow. The series is directed by Toshiyuki Tsuru, from a screenplay by Yousuke... more