Looking for more anime like Kids on the Slope? Moving around can be pretty difficult if you're just a regular kid trying to grow up. For Kaoru, it's always been difficult to settle down and really make friends when he's constantly having to pick up and leave anyway. When he meets the school delinquent, everything changes as he's suddenly thrust into the world of jazz and its incredible ability to free him of his burdens. As a beautiful anime about how the passion of music can create friendships and offer anyone genuine release, Kids on the Slope is a fantastic story that reminds us all to enjoy life just a little bit more. For that reason, let's take a look at similar anime that fans of Kids on the Slope will love.
There are plenty of great music-oriented anime series out there that we've added to our list of recommendations for Kids on the Slope. Choices like Your Lie in April or K-On! are very classic choices that show just how important music is for some people's soul. However, if you're looking for something that's a little more varied in its storyline, we've also included shows like Blue Spring Ride and Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day, both of which have everything to do with friendship and love.
If you're looking for anime like Kids on the Slope, you've come to the right place. Let the world know which anime you'd most recommend to others by voting them up!
- Tsuki ga Kirei ("as the moon, so beautiful.") is a 2017 romance anime series. During their... more on Wikipedia
- Your Lie in April (A-1 Pictures, 2014) is a Japanese music drama anime series based on the... more on Wikipedia288
- 5 Centimeters Per Second is a 2007 Japanese animated feature film by Makoto Shinkai. The film... more on Wikipedia
- At a top music academy in Japan, Shinichi Chiaki's arrogance is matched only by his top-notch...
- Yoshioka Futaba has a few reasons why she wants to "reset" her image & life as a new high...
- Hanasaku Iroha, or Hanairo for short, is a Japanese 26-episode anime television series... more on Wikipedia104
- Tari Tari is a 13-episode 2012 Japanese anime television series produced by P.A.Works and... more on Wikipedia104
- Nana is a Japanese josei manga series written and illustrated by Ai Yazawa, serialized in... more on Wikipedia92
- Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day is an 11-episode 2011 Japanese anime television series... more on Wikipedia
- Honey and Clover is a Japanese romance film directed by Masahiro Takada.
Nagi-Asu: A Lull in the Sea
- Sound! Euphonium (aka Hibike! Yufoniamu) is a Japanese novel series by Ayano Takeda, manga... more on Wikipedia
- Tsuritama, sometimes written as tsuritama, is a Japanese anime television series that aired in... more on Wikipedia
- From Up on Poppy Hill is a 2011 Japanese animated drama film directed by Gorō Miyazaki, based... more on Wikipedia
- Rainbow: Nisha Rokubō no Shichinin, is a Japanese manga series written by George Abe and... more on Wikipedia
- Piano no Mori: The Perfect World of Kai is an ongoing manga by Makoto Isshiki, about Shuhei... more on Wikipedia65
The Perfect World of Kai
- Chihayafuru is a manga series written and illustrated by Yuki Suetsugu, serialised in Be Love... more on Wikipedia1010
Clannad: After Story
- Samurai Champloo (Manglobe, 2004), often stylized as SAMURAI CHAMPLOO, is a Japanese action... more on Wikipedia55
- Cowboy Bebop (Sunrise, 1998) is a Japanese sci-fi anime series. Set in the year 2071, it... more on Wikipedia55