Everyone remembers what it was like to get a crush in junior high; everything was so intense and the feelings always just seemed to sit in the pit of your stomach. Of course, it's not always easy to be open about those feelings as Kotarou Azumi and Akane Mizuno soon figure out in Tsukigakirei. Despite both of them liking each other, there are still other things to consider in their lives and, since they are in their last year of junior high, the future seems so unclear.
If you're looking for an innocent slice-of-life romance that will return you to the days of your youth, we've compiled a list of recommendations that would make a perfect follow up. Tsuredure Children is a short series, but it conveys a very important message. Filled with young students who can't seem to get their love life together, each individual episode holds a segment dedicated to the growth of different couples and how they handle different obstacles. There are also the adorable series like My Love Story!! which depicts a young man who isn't your typical anime love interest. Nonetheless, he finds out that a cute girl has a massive crush on him and the series continues as their relationship blooms.
Each one of these series has enough romance in it to make your heart skip a beat, but we'd like to know which ones you liked the most! Vote up the recommendations for anime like Tsukigakirei to let us know your favorites!
One Week Friends
My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong, As I Expected
- 5 Centimeters Per Second is a 2007 Japanese animated feature film by Makoto Shinkai. The film... more on Wikipedia
- Yoshioka Futaba has a few reasons why she wants to "reset" her image & life as a new high...3720
Tada Never Falls in Love
- The Pet Girl of Sakurasou is a 24-episode anime TV series adaptation directed by Atsuko...
- After hearing a fake voicemail message by Taiga, Yasuko arrives at Ryūji's grandparents house,...3324
Skilled Teaser Takagi
- Plastic Memories, abbreviated as Pla-Memo , is a Japanese anime television series produced by... more on Wikipedia2517
Love and Lies
From Me To You
- Seiren is a fictional character from the 2008 anime TV series Vampire Knight.14
The Kawai Complex Guide to Manors and Hostel Behavior
- Two years ago, Tachibana Junichi got his heart broken by a girl who didn't show up for a date...127
Hori san to Miyamura kun
- True Tears is a Japanese anime television series produced by P.A.Works and directed by Junji... more on Wikipedia128
- Tamako Market is a Japanese anime television series produced by Kyoto Animation and directed... more on Wikipedia1411
- Waiting in the Summer is a Japanese anime television series animated by J.C.Staff, produced by... more on Wikipedia
- Kids on the Slope is a Japanese manga series by Yuki Kodama. An anime television series... more on Wikipedia
- Wandering Son is a 2011 TV anime series.
- Koi Kaze is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Motoi Yoshida. It premiered in... more on Wikipedia46