Everyone remembers what it was like to get a crush in junior high; everything was so intense and the feelings always just seemed to sit in the pit of your stomach. Of course, it's not always easy to be open about those feelings as Kotarou Azumi and Akane Mizuno soon figure out in Tsukigakirei. Despite both of them liking each other, there are still other things to consider in their lives and, since they are in their last year of junior high, the future seems so unclear.
If you're looking for an innocent slice-of-life romance that will return you to the days of your youth, we've compiled a list of recommendations that would make a perfect follow up. Tsuredure Children is a short series, but it conveys a very important message. Filled with young students who can't seem to get their love life together, each individual episode holds a segment dedicated to the growth of different couples and how they handle different obstacles. There are also the adorable series like My Love Story!! which depicts a young man who isn't your typical anime love interest. Nonetheless, he finds out that a cute girl has a massive crush on him and the series continues as their relationship blooms.
Each one of these series has enough romance in it to make your heart skip a beat, but we'd like to know which ones you liked the most! Vote up the recommendations for anime like Tsukigakirei to let us know your favorites!
My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong, As I Expected
One Week Friends
- 4320Yoshioka Futaba has a few reasons why she wants to "reset" her image & life as a new high... more
- 5 Centimeters Per Second is a 2007 Japanese animated feature film by Makoto Shinkai. The film... more
Tada Never Falls in Love
From Me To You
- The Pet Girl of Sakurasou is a 24-episode anime TV series adaptation directed by Atsuko... more
Love and Lies
Hori san to Miyamura kun
- 3527After hearing a fake voicemail message by Taiga, Yasuko arrives at Ryūji's grandparents house,... more
Skilled Teaser Takagi
- 2719Plastic Memories, abbreviated as Pla-Memo , is a Japanese anime television series produced by... more
- 1810Tamako Market is a Japanese anime television series produced by Kyoto Animation and directed... more
The Kawai Complex Guide to Manors and Hostel Behavior
- 138True Tears is a Japanese anime television series produced by P.A.Works and directed by Junji... more
- 126Two years ago, Tachibana Junichi got his heart broken by a girl who didn't show up for a date... more
- Waiting in the Summer is a Japanese anime television series animated by J.C.Staff, produced by... more
- Kids on the Slope is a Japanese manga series by Yuki Kodama. An anime television series... more
- Wandering Son is a 2011 TV anime series.... more
- 46Koi Kaze is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Motoi Yoshida. It premiered in... more
Kimikiss pure rouge