Following the stories of several different couples and love interests, Tsuredure Children is an adorable series all about the different challenges young love can bring. With no real reference as to how to feel or what to do in certain situations, most of these couples end up flailing around in a comedic performance that will definitely remind you of your high school days and failed attempts at romance.
However, if you've seen every route through till the very end, you may want more romantic comedies to fill up your heart. Luckily, we've picked several recommendations like Tsuredure Children that will make a perfect follow up for your next binge watch! Series like Tsuki ga Kirei and My Love Story!! are adorable series all about first loves and how to deal with them. From unlikely pairings to the struggles of simply letting someone know you like them, both do a really good job of portraying youth and simple crushes.
Let us know which of these series are your favorites by voting up the best anime like Tsuredure Children!
Akkun to kanojo
Wotakoi: Love is Hard for Otaku
Hori san to Miyamura kun
Kaguya-sama: Love Is War
Skilled Teaser Takagi
Zutto Mae Kara Suki Deshita
- Daily Lives of High School Boys is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Yasunobu... more on Wikipedia
- Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun (Doga Kobo, 2014) is a Japanese romantic comedy anime series based... more on Wikipedia192
- Say "I Love You" (Zexcs, 2012) is a Japanese romance anime series based on the manga by Kanae... more on Wikipedia194
- Sakura Trick is a yuri manga series written and illustrated by Tachi. An anime adaptation by...100
Recovery of an MMO Junkie
- Tsuki ga Kirei ("as the moon, so beautiful.") is a 2017 romance anime series. During their... more on Wikipedia
My Neighbor Seki
- While the title suggests a story of simple, everyday school life, the contents are more the...
- First Love Limited, also known as Hatsukoi Limited, is a Japanese shōnen romantic comedy manga... more on Wikipedia
- Assassination Classroom (Lerche, 2015) is a Japanese action anime series based on the manga by... more on Wikipedia139
- My Love Story!! (Ore Monogatari!!, lit. "It's My Story!!") is a Japanese romantic comedy manga... more on Wikipedia
- Two years ago, Tachibana Junichi got his heart broken by a girl who didn't show up for a date...
- Place to Place is a Japanese yonkoma manga series by Ishiki. An anime adaptation by AIC aired... more on Wikipedia
Convenience Store Boy Friends