Believe it or not, there are many of us who watch anime while we exercise! For that reason, let's take a look at some great anime to watch while working out. This list focuses on exciting anime that can match your increased heartbeat while you're getting your sweat on. After all, you don't want to watch a boring romance anime while you're furiously pedaling on your bike!
Anime like Attack on Titan and My Hero Academia are great for working out because they provide heart-pounding action scenes. When it comes to music, the upbeat tempo of the songs in Initial D will definitely motivate you to keep on going. If you just want something mindless to watch in short bursts while you're exercising, maybe Pokemon would be a good choice!
Use this list as a recommendation guide for what anime to watch while exercising, but also vote up the series that you most agree would be good for working out.
- One-Punch Man is a Japanese superhero web manga created by ONE which began publication in early 2009. An anime television adaptation by Madhouse aired in Japan between October and December 2015. ...more
- Hajime no Ippo (Nippon TV, 2000) is a Japanese action sports anime series based on the manga by George Morikawa from Madhouse animation studio. Makunouchi Ippo, a high school student, begins his ...more
- The adventures of a powerful warrior named Goku, his son, Gohan, and their allies, who all push themselves to the limit to defend Earth from threats, occasionally aided by a dragon who grants the ...more
- Shiraham Kenichi begins training at a mysterious dojo after meeting a cute girl.
- Despite being born powerless in a super-powered world, Izuku never gives up on becoming a hero.
- Naruto, an adolescent ninja, dreams of becoming the Hokage in his village.
- Kuroko's Basketball (Production I.G, 2012), also known as Kuroko no Basket, is a Japanese sports anime series based on the manga by Tadatoshi Fujimaki. At Seirin High School, two newly recruited ...more
- Mob, a school boy blessed with supernatural powers, leads an emotionally disturbed life.
- The adventures of a family destined to fight supernatural foes.
- Hunter x Hunter (Nippon Animation, 1999) is a Japanese action anime television series based on the manga by Yoshihiro Togashi. A young boy named Gon Freecss sets off on an adventure to become a ...more
- Three friends join the Survey Corps to try to take their world back from the Titans.
- The peace of an underground community is disrupted when a robot crashes into the village.
- Haikyu!! is a Japanese shonen manga series written and illustrated by Haruichi Furudate. Junior high school student Shōyō Hinata gains a sudden love of volleyball after seeing a national championship ...more
- Adapted from a comic by Masashi Kishimoto, this animated hit follows the adventures of Naruto Uzumaki, a boy who is determined to become a Hokage, the ninja in his village who is acknowledged as the ...more
- An elastic man searches for the elusive pirate treasure, One Piece.
- Yu Yu Hakusho (Studio Pierrot, 1992) is a Japanese supernatural anime series based on the manga series by Yoshihiro Togashi. When delinquent Yusuke dies saving someone else, he gets a second shot at ...more
- Rurouni Kenshin: Meiji Swordsman Romantic Story (Studio Gallop, 1996), also known as Rurouni Kenshin and Samurai X, is a Japanese action anime series based on the manga by Nobuhiro Watsuki. A ...more
- Brothers Edward and Alphonse Elric search for the Philsopher's Stone.
- Ichigo Kurosaki becomes a Soul Reaper.
- Onada Sakamichi finds himself joining a bicycle racing team at school.
- Hiyori Iki is transformed into a half-phantom after saving the god Yato's life.
- Fairy Tail (TV Tokyo, 2009) is a Japanese fantasy anime series based on the manga by Hiro Mashima from A-1 Pictures. Natsu Dragneel, a fire dragon slayer wizard from the Fairy Tail guild, explores ...more