The Best Asian Actresses Under 25 In 2023
Vote up the most successful Asian actresses born in 1999 or later.
Hollywood still has a long way to go as far as consistently featuring diverse representation. However, that doesn’t mean there aren’t any young Asian actresses working their way up the ranks. The below are some of the best Asian actresses under 25 in 2023.
You should recognize Maitreyi Ramakrishnan from Mindy Kaling’s hit Netflix series, Never Have I Ever. Brianne Tju has likely caught the attention of any horror fans, having appeared in movies like Unhuman and Gone in the Night, as well as horror series I Know What You Did Last Summer (2021), Light as a Feather, and Scream: The TV Series. Auli’i Cravalho, Momona Tamada, and Anna Cathcart are a few more of the young Asian actresses you will find on this list.
Check out the actresses below, and be sure to vote up your favorites. Then, check back throughout the year to see they topped our list!
- Auliʻi Cravalho (born November 22, 2000) is an American actress and singer. She made her acting debut voicing the title character in the 2016 film Moana.
- Madison Hu (born June 2, 2002) is an actress known for starring in Disney Channel series Bizaardvark (2016-2019), Best Friends Whenever (2015-2016), The Goldbergs (2014), and in the movie Bad Words ...more
- Jaime Chew (born October 8, 2005) is an actress known for playing Ling Ling on Netflix series Marco Polo (2016).
- Olivia Isabel Rodrigo (born February 20, 2003) is an American singer-songwriter and actress. She rose to prominence with her lead roles on the Disney television programmes Bizaardvark and High School ...more
- Momona Tamada is an actress known for appearing in Netflix's The Baby-Sitters Club as Claudia Kishi.
ViviAnn Yee (born November 3, 2006) is a television and voice actress most well known for voicing Staci in the 2017 animated film The Boss Baby. She has also appeared in Adam Ruins Everything, Adventure Time, and Modern Family.