If eating sounds is one of your ASMR triggers, then you'll enjoy watching these ASMR eating YouTubers. Featuring lip smacking, chewing, drinking, slurping, and biting crunchy foods, this list of popular ASMR content creators also includes the best mukbang channels. Who makes the best ASMR eating videos on YouTube?
When ranking the top ASMR eating channels, SAS-ASMR, Solfrid ASMR, and ASMRTheChew are in the top 10. Other good ASMR mukbang channels include Cloveress, HyuneeEats, Hungry Cakes, suellASMR, Pokimane, and SassEsnacks.
Vote up the best ASMR eating channels, and feel free to add your favorite ASMRtists who are known for their eating videos.
Zach Choi ASMR
Eat With Boki
- N.E Lets Eat is a combined mukbang and ASMR channel featuring mom Sissi (born August 19, 1984) and her daughter Emma (born January 30, 2013) and son Nicholas (born May 23, 2008). Their video "ASMR [ ...more
- suellASMR (born December 5, 1982) is a YouTube content creator who has become extremely popular for her blend of ASMR (autonomous sensory meridian response) and mukbang (eating show) videos. Her ...more
April is a YouTube and Instagram content creator known for her food/eating ASMR videos.
LINH-ASMR is a YouTube content creator known for her ASMR eating videos. Her most popular video features her eating an alive octopus, has over 6 million views.
- SassEsnacks is a popular YouTube content creator known for her ASMR eating videos. Her most popular video, which features her eating black bean noodles, has over 4 million views.
CoolSun Time is a YouTube content creator known for her ASMR eating videos. Her most popular video features her eating black bean noodles and fire noodles, has over 11 million views.
- Jung Man-soo (born September 15, 1990), better known as Banzz, is a Korean YouTuber who has found great popularity with this food channel, Eodyd188, where he samples a wide variety of food from ...more
- Solfrid ASMR is an ASMR YouTube content creator known for her eating videos.
- Juanita Payton (born August 16, 1971) is a YouTube star who is widely known for her ASMRTheChew channel. She has earned her popularity for specializing in autonomous meridian sensory response (ASMR) ...more
- Star Brady (born May 14, 1987), better known as Divine Munchies, is a Mukbang YouTuber whose eating videos earned her more than 290,000 subscribers. She earned more than 10 million views for her ...more
- Wendy (born March 19, 1993) is a member of the Mukbang community on YouTube who uploads eating videos in the style of ASMR as well as food reviews and more to her channel. She has more than 650,000 ...more
- Rebekah Smith (born December 17, 1991) is a YouTube ASMR specialist who is widely known for her SoftlyGaloshes channel. She has earned her popularity there for her wide array of ASMR relaxation ...more
- Cloveress (born October 11, 1998) is an American YouTuber whose Cloveress ASMR channel has gained a following for its humorous, often tongue-in-cheek ASMR videos. She also runs a non-ASMR comedy ...more