The top athletes who wore 0 as their jersey tried to prove that their performances would be the opposite of their number. It is a bold move to choose zero, but it is a fun number that makes an athlete stand out with ease at first glance. Athletes in various sports like football, basketball, hockey and baseball have all worn the 0 on their back with pride.
Players like Robert Parish and Damian Lillard have helped make the 0 cool in the NBA, while Carmelo Anthony has agreed to wear the #00 with the Trail Blazers. Jim Otto in the NFL and Jack Clark in MLB join NHL stars like Neil Sheehy and John Davidson in wearing the famous 0 on their jerseys. Meanwhile, in the soccer world, Hicham Zerouali became synonymous with the number, to the point that it became his nickname.
So vote up the best overall athletes to find success while wearing the jersey number 0 or 00. Each player had his own way of impacting the sport, but only the top ones deserve to rank high. Help us decide the best of all the athletes to wear 0 as their official jersey number.
- Photo: uploaded by stephenharris810
Years active: 2012-present
Stats: 549 games played, 23.5 points per game, 6.3 assists, 4.2 rebounds, 1.0 steals
6110Did this athlete have a good career?
- 4× NBA All-Star (2014, 2015, 2018, 2019)
- All-NBA First Team (2018)
- 2× All-NBA Second Team (2016, 2019)
- All-NBA Third Team (2014)
- NBA Rookie of the Year (2013)
- NBA All-Rookie First Team (2013)
- Photo: Houston Rockets / Instagram
Years active: 2008-Present
Stats: 821 games played, 23.0 points per games, 8.4 assists, 7.0 rebounds, 1.8 steals
6212Did this athlete have a good career?
- NBA Most Valuable Player (2017)
- 8× NBA All-Star (2011–2013, 2015–2019)
- 2× NBA All-Star Game MVP (2015, 2016)
- 2× All-NBA First Team (2016, 2017)
- 5× All-NBA Second Team (2011–2013, 2015, 2018)
- All-NBA Third Team (2019)
- 2× NBA scoring champion (2015, 2017)
- 2× NBA assists leader (2018, 2019)
- NBA All-Rookie First Team (2009)
Years active: 2003-present
10x NBA All-Star
2013 NBA scoring champion
2004 All-Rookie first team
3x Olympic gold medalist
455Did this athlete have a good career?
- Photo: Wikimedia Commons
Years active: 2008-present
Stats: 657 games played, 18.3 points per game, 11.3 rebounds, 2.3 assists
375Did this athlete have a good career?
- NBA champion (2016)
- 5× NBA All-Star (2011, 2012, 2014, 2017, 2018)
- 2× All-NBA Second Team (2012, 2014)
- NBA Most Improved Player (2011)
- NBA All-Rookie Second Team (2009)
- NBA Three-Point Shootout champion (2012)
- NBA rebounding leader (2011)