The Best Avengers Versions Of All Time
The Avengers are comprised of the most recognizable superheroes on the planet. Each and every hero in the main team is almost universally iconic.
As such, there are many different variations on the team and dozens of formats the team has been utilized in. Be it video games, films, animated series, or alternate versions of the team itself in comic books, The Avengers are in virtually every form of pop culture, in one way or another.
We've decided to compile some of our favorites here. Do you like the main Avengers roster or are you a New Avengers fan? Do you prefer how the Avengers assemble in the two-part Avengers: Infinity War, or in the Ultimate Avengers animated film? Do you like the classic '60s version of the team or the more modern Ultimates?
Here's the chance to see where it all lines up. What is the greatest interpretation of The Avengers ever? Vote up your favorites!
- Iron Man, Thor, the Hulk and the rest of the Avengers unite to battle their most powerful enemy yet -- the evil Thanos. On a mission to collect all six Infinity Stones, Thanos plans to use the ...more
- Adrift in space with no food or water, Tony Stark sends a message to Pepper Potts as his oxygen supply starts to dwindle. Meanwhile, the remaining Avengers -- Thor, Black Widow, Captain America and ...more
- 3Vol. 1 Issues 1-402 (1963-1996)When Thor's evil brother, Loki (Tom Hiddleston), gains access to the unlimited power of the energy cube called the Tesseract, Nick Fury (Samuel L. Jackson), director of S.H.I.E.L.D., initiates a ...more
- Political pressure mounts to install a system of accountability when the actions of the Avengers lead to collateral damage. The new status quo deeply divides members of the team. Captain America ...more
- When Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr.) jump-starts a dormant peacekeeping program, things go terribly awry, forcing him, Thor (Chris Hemsworth), the Incredible Hulk (Mark Ruffalo) and the rest of the ...more
- Some of the Earth's mightiest heroes join a freedom fighting alliance.