The best baby brands, including the most trusted, popular, inexpensive, safe and reliable brands for babies, infants and newborns. This list answers the question, ‘What are the best baby brands?’ Top baby brands are available online and in traditional brick and mortar stores, allowing parents and caretakers to select the best options for their children and to select the highest quality baby brands, giving them the crucial input on what products are safe for babies. The goal of this page is to provide a comprehensive list of all major brands that make apparel, toys, food and educational materials for babies.
Purchasing the baby brand that is the best fit for children is critical. It’s a matter of comfort and safety: baby items that are too big or too small can cause discomfort for a baby not to mention a safety hazard in certain circumstances- and we all want the best for them, even if it’s something as small as the right choice of baby brands. Over time, baby supplies do wear out, so it’s important to replace a child’s baby stuff regularly as it becomes used to avoid injury and accidents.Prices for baby brands vary, depending on the materials used and the durability of the products, but the makers of the best baby brand have what’s best for babies,just like parents do. Makers of baby items often tailor make their products to be the best for babies, and this best-rated brands for babies list will let you know which of these baby brands really rate high for parent satisfaction.
Many parents have a favorite brand of baby products and this list includes all the most well-known, recognizable, safe baby brands available on the market today. Each claims to offer the most trusted baby products on the market, but this is what parents recommend, based on voting for the top baby brands available today.
- Philips AVENT is a company based in England manufacturing baby bottles, breast pumps, and other baby feeding and health accessories. AVENT came from the sub brand Avent Naturally which was launched ...more
- Gerber Products Company is a purveyor of baby food and baby products. A formerly American-owned company headquartered in Fremont, Michigan, Gerber is now a subsidiary of Nestlé Group. Its subsidiary, ...more
- Huggies is the brand name of a disposable diaper marketed by Kimberly-Clark. Huggies were first test marketed in 1968, then introduced to the public in 1978 to replace the Kimbies brand. ...more
- Pampers is an American brand of baby products marketed by Procter & Gamble. ...more
- Johnson & Johnson is an American multinational medical devices, pharmaceutical and consumer packaged goods manufacturer founded in 1886. Its common stock is a component of the Dow Jones Industrial ...more
- Safety 1st is a brand by Dorel Juvenile, a manufacturer of juvenile products, including car seats, play yards, high chairs, bath accessories, infant health, home safety and feeding products. The ...more
- Pigeon Corporation, established in 1978, is a manufacturer of household products. In August 1978, the company created of “Pigeon”, the first fabric softener made in Korea. The company has more than ...more
- Graco is a brand of baby products company owned by Newell Rubbermaid. It was founded in 1942 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania by Russell Gray and Robert Cone as Graco Metal Products, a company that ...more
- MaxiCosi is a brand by Dorel Juvenile, a manufacturer of juvenile products, including car seats, play yards, high chairs, bath accessories, infant health, home safety and feeding products. The ...more
- Baby Einstein is a line of multimedia products and toys that specialize in interactive activities for preschool viewers aged 4 years old and younger. Subjects music, art, language, science, and ...more
- The Walt Disney Company, commonly known as Disney, is an American diversified multinational mass media and entertainment conglomerate headquartered at the Walt Disney Studios in Burbank, California. ...more
- Mamy Poko is a brand of Unicharm Corporation, a Japanese company that manufactures disposable hygiene products, household cleaning products, specializing in the manufacture of diapers for both babies ...more
- Sassy Inc is a brand by Kid Brands, Inc. (NYSE: KID) and its subsidiaries design, develop and distribute infant and juvenile branded products. These products are distributed through mass market, baby ...more
- atrn9697 added
- Aprica Childrens Products Inc is a brand of Graco (pronounced gray-co), an American baby products company based in High Point, North Carolina. It is owned and operated by Newell Brands. ...more
- JeffDamir added
- Chicco is an Italian baby care brand established in 1958 and it is the most important brand of Artsana, an Italian company founded in 1946. Chicco specializes in making clothing and equipment for ...more
- Bèbè Care is a brand of Chicco, an Italian manufacturer of children's clothing and toys with retail outlets worldwide. It is owned by Artsana. Chicco has been in business for 60 years and is now in ...more
- 4moms is a business name of Thorley Industries, LLC, a company that makes technology-enabled baby gear. It is headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA. It was founded in 2005 by Henry Thorne ...more