All the seasons of Bachelor in Paradise have been great, but which seasons really stand out? After introducing viewers to the concept of Bachelor in Paradise in season one, the series finds the contestants fighting for love in later seasons. Some of the most memorable episodes of Bachelor in Paradise are split among the different seasons, so picking the top season isn't easy. To determine once and for all what the best seasons of Bachelor in Paradise are, let's rank every Bachelor in Paradise season from best to worst.
Bachelor in Paradise is a spin-off of The Bachelor and The Bachelorette that premiered on ABC on August 4, 2014. Chris Harrison hosts the reality competition and several marriages have resulted from the show.
Vote up your favorite seasons of Bachelor in Paradise, and vote down any bad seasons that you really didn't enjoy, despite how much you loved any individual episodes. It can be painful to put one Bachelor in Paradise season over the other when there are so many good ones, which is why you can vote on however many seasons you like.
The fourth season of Bachelor in Paradise premiered on August 14, 2017, and contains 9 episodes. This season found production suspended due to misconduct allegations.
Memorable moments from Season 4 include:
711Was this a great season?
- Production was halted after it was reported that they allegedly filmed an encounter between DeMario Jackson and Corinne Olympios, when the latter was too drunk to consent. Warner Bros. later released a statement saying investigations uncovered no misconduct.
- Evan Bass and Carly Waddell get married.
- Taylor Nolan and Derek Peth get engaged. Raven Gates and Adam Gottschalk decide to continue dating. Lacey Mark and Daniel Maguire decide to continue dating.
The first season of Bachelor in Paradise premiered on August 4, 2014, and contained 7 episodes. This season finds contestants looking for love in Sayulita, Mexico.
Memorable moments from Season 1 include:
411Was this a great season?
- Michelle K leaves because she says she hasn't had any feelings for anyone.
- Ben Scott goes home after other contestants find love letters in his backpack from a girl back home.
- Chris Bukowski says he has to leave due to his knee injury, but asks Elise Mosca to leave with him so they can continue their relationship. She accepts.
- In the end, Marcus Grodd proposes to Lacy Faddoul and she accepts. Michelle Money and Cody Sattler exchange roses and leave simply as a couple.