Where do you turn when you want to get the most for your dollar? Which stores and brands offer the best bang for your buck? No one wants to spend their hard earned cash on products that don't get the job done, or cost an arm and a leg. But some brands offer high quality for reasonable prices, and products that won't cost a lot up front, but will last for years to come.
Whether you're looking for quality or quantity, there are lots of different brands that offer one or the other and won't leave you broke. Stores like Costco offer bulk purchase options so you can pay a lower price per item (and save yourself the hassle of heading to the store once a week for another box of cereal).
Then there are companies like American Eagle Outfitters, where you can rest assured your jeans will last you for years and cost much less than designers. Or stores like Target, offering a quality store manufacturers that will save you boatloads on basics and staples.When you need to stretch your dollar the farthest, look no further than the brands below. Be sure to vote up those that you always go to when trying to get the most bang for your buck, or add the brand you always turn to, if it isn't already on the list.
- 83055You can easily compare prices and find bargains
- 518120It doesn't get any cheaper than Walmart.
- 28271Dollar is right in the name!
- 23171Because no one wants to pay an arm and a leg for work clothes.
- 20193Beyond Google's free media products, their Android phones are a relatively good value.
- 25172Cheap computers that get the job done.
- 15867Home goods that won't make your wallet cry.
- 186101From Merona and Champion to Target's own Up and Up, you can find the discount brands you need at bargain prices.
- 229100No one doesn't like the Jetta.
- 16982Classic and affordable.
- 12682A low-cost European grocery store set to take over the US.
- 22384Go big or go home. And don't forget your $5 rotisserie chicken.
- 15791You should probably steer clear of the food items, but stock up on party supplies on the cheap!
- 19877Great cars that you won't still be paying for in years to come.
- 13773Aisles of shoes on deep discount, as far as the eye can see.
- 16975Those jeans you bought in high school will still be in great condition in your mid-twenties.
- 12787Delicious treats and everyday staples that won't break the bank. Two-buck Chuck, anyone?
- 11365As long as you're choosy about fabrics, this affordable fashion store has great finds
- 15974Unless, of course, you're born with it.
- 9897The jewelry here is never NOT on sale.
- 11779You and your Corolla will be together forever.
- 13970Dependable cars made for dads.
- 11575Boat shoes you can wear on land.
- 9392Great news: the more worn out they get, the cooler they look.
- 10775Be like Mike with these high quality, reasonably priced undershirts.