Where do you turn when you want to get the most for your dollar? Which stores and brands offer the best bang for your buck? No one wants to spend their hard earned cash on products that don't get the job done, or cost an arm and a leg. But some brands offer high quality for reasonable prices, and products that won't cost a lot up front, but will last for years to come.
Whether you're looking for quality or quantity, there are lots of different brands that offer one or the other and won't leave you broke. Stores like Costco offer bulk purchase options so you can pay a lower price per item (and save yourself the hassle of heading to the store once a week for another box of cereal).
Then there are companies like American Eagle Outfitters, where you can rest assured your jeans will last you for years and cost much less than designers. Or stores like Target, offering a quality store manufacturers that will save you boatloads on basics and staples.When you need to stretch your dollar the farthest, look no further than the brands below. Be sure to vote up those that you always go to when trying to get the most bang for your buck, or add the brand you always turn to, if it isn't already on the list.
- 15873Unless, of course, you're born with it.
- 12686Delicious treats and everyday staples that won't break the bank. Two-buck Chuck, anyone?
- 11277You and your Corolla will be together forever.
- 13869Dependable cars made for dads.
- 13672Aisles of shoes on deep discount, as far as the eye can see.
- 11574Boat shoes you can wear on land.
- 11878One-stop makeup shopping!
- 2412You're lovin' it.
- 5562Decent wine for under $3. Yes, please.
- 5565Long-lasting home appliances for the win!
American BeautyA little-known but awesome cosmetics brand found at Kohl's.
- 6288Not the cheapest, but you can't beat the cool-factor. Get the waranty and you'll be just fine.
- 4476You don't need department store makeup to look your best.
- 131291You can't beat the old standard.
- 81259For any office supply you might ever need.