Where do you turn when you want to get the most for your dollar? Which stores and brands offer the best bang for your buck? No one wants to spend their hard earned cash on products that don't get the job done, or cost an arm and a leg. But some brands offer high quality for reasonable prices, and products that won't cost a lot up front, but will last for years to come.
Whether you're looking for quality or quantity, there are lots of different brands that offer one or the other and won't leave you broke. Stores like Costco offer bulk purchase options so you can pay a lower price per item (and save yourself the hassle of heading to the store once a week for another box of cereal).
Then there are companies like American Eagle Outfitters, where you can rest assured your jeans will last you for years and cost much less than designers. Or stores like Target, offering a quality store manufacturers that will save you boatloads on basics and staples.When you need to stretch your dollar the farthest, look no further than the brands below. Be sure to vote up those that you always go to when trying to get the most bang for your buck, or add the brand you always turn to, if it isn't already on the list.
- You can easily compare prices and find bargains
- Go big or go home. And don't forget your $5 rotisserie chicken.
- Beyond Google's free media products, their Android phones are a relatively good value.
- From Merona and Champion to Target's own Up and Up, you can find the discount brands you need at bargain prices.
- You should probably steer clear of the food items, but stock up on party supplies on the cheap!
- You can't beat the old standard.
- A low-cost European grocery store set to take over the US.
- Delicious treats and everyday staples that won't break the bank. Two-buck Chuck, anyone?
- You and your Corolla will be together forever.
- It doesn't get any cheaper than Walmart.
- Be like Mike with these high quality, reasonably priced undershirts.
- You're lovin' it.
- The coffee is crazy good.
- Dollar is right in the name!
- Buy a Whopper. You know you want to.
- The jewelry here is never NOT on sale.
- For any office supply you might ever need.
- Great news: the more worn out they get, the cooler they look.
- Cheap computers that get the job done.
- Their coupons never expire!
- Because no one wants to pay an arm and a leg for work clothes.
- Treat yourself to 100 graphic tees for far less than at Urban Outfitters.
- Great cars that you won't still be paying for in years to come.
- Still as cool as they were in high school.
- Not the cheapest, but you can't beat the cool-factor. Get the waranty and you'll be just fine.