Television characters have brought us some truly memorable hairstyles. There was "The Rachel" and of course, Topanga Lawrence of "Boy Meets World," or as Corey once described her, "the hair with the girl attached." But in order to make this list, these TV characters can't just have great hair, they've got to have truly excellent and impressive bangs.
Bangs are a life choice. Some people can pull them off and some people really, really can't. Every TV character on this list – from any era, and any gender – is seriously killing it in the bangs department. From Beaver Cleaver's boy bangs, to Peggy Bundy's full fringe, this list features the most famous bangs in television history.Upvote the best bangs below and be sure to see which of your favorite film characters are making bangs work in their own special ways as well.
- Photo: flickr / CC0Joan Holloway is a fictional character from the TV series Mad Men. ...more
- Series: Mad Men
- Actor: Christina Hendricks
- Photo: Metaweb / GNU Free Documentation LicenseJess is a fictional character from the TV series New Girl. ...more
- Series: New Girl
- Actor: Zooey Deschanel
- Photo: Metaweb / CC-BYSamuel "Sam" Winchester is a fictional character and one of the two protagonists of The CW Television Network's Supernatural along with his older brother Dean. He is portrayed by Jared Padalecki. ...more
- Series: Supernatural
- Actor: Jared Padalecki
Kelly KapowskiPhoto: Wikimedia Commons / CC-BY
- Series: Saved by the Bell
- Actor: Tiffani Thiessen