There is no doubt that all these movies are classics and memorable but one of them has to be the best of the Beethoven movies. Will it be the original Beethoven film from 1992 that will be on top or could it be one of the follow-ups in the series such as Beethoven’s Christmas Adventure or Beethoven’s 4th or Beethoven's 3rd? Also, did you know that Joseph Gordon-Levitt was in the first movie? There are a lot of great actors in the Beethoven franchise such as Bonnie Hunt, Stanley Tucci, David Duchovny, Patricia Heaton, Oliver Platt, and more.
If you've ever asked yourself, how many Beethoven movies are there? Look below to see all the Beethoven films listed with the year they were released so you can watch them chronologically or in order of best to worst.
Your votes will help determine the best movies in the Beethoven franchise. So, if you love this big dog, be sure to vote up your favorites and vote down the Beethoven films you didn't like to ensure the right movie makes it to the top of the list.
- Photo: Universal PicturesBeethoven's 2nd is a 1993 family film directed by Rod Daniel, and the first sequel to the 1992 film, Beethoven. It starred Charles Grodin, Bonnie Hunt, and Debi Mazar. It is the second of eight installments in the Beethoven film series. Initially, no theatrical sequel to Beethoven was planned, but it was produced after the unexpected financial success of it. It is the last one in the franchise to be released theatrically, as well as the last to feature the original cast.... more on Wikipedia
164Is this a great movie?
- Actors: Bonnie Hunt, Charles Grodin, Chris Penn, Danny Masterson, Debi Mazar
- Released: 1993
- Directed by: Rod Daniel
- Photo: Universal PicturesBeethoven is a 1992 family comedy film, directed by Brian Levant and starring Charles Grodin as George Newton and Bonnie Hunt as Alice Newton. The film is the first in the Beethoven film series. It was written by John Hughes and Amy Holden Jones. The story centers on a St. Bernard dog named after the composer Ludwig van Beethoven owned by the Newton family and starring Nicholle Tom as Ryce Newton, Christopher Castile as Ted Newton, Sarah Rose Karr as Emily Newton, Stanley Tucci as Vernon, Oliver Platt as Harvey, and Dean Jones as Dr. Herman Varnick. Joseph Gordon-Levitt made his film debut as a first student.... more on Wikipedia
155Is this a great movie?
- Actors: Joseph Gordon-Levitt, David Duchovny, Patricia Heaton, Stanley Tucci, Oliver Platt
- Released: 1992
- Directed by: Brian Levant
Beethoven's Big BreakPhoto: UniversalBeethoven's Big Break is the sixth installment in the Beethoven film series. It was released on DVD on December 26, 2008. The film is also considered to be a reboot of the series, or a stand-alone film, as it completely disregards all storylines from the previous five films.... more on Wikipedia
80Is this a great movie?
- Actors: Stefanie Scott, Eddie Griffin, Rhea Perlman, Joey Fatone, Stephen Tobolowsky
- Released: 2008
- Directed by: Mike Elliott
- Photo: Universal PicturesBeethoven's 3rd is the second sequel to the 1992 film, Beethoven. Additionally, this is the third installment in the Beethoven film series. It is the first film to be released directly to video. The film marks the onscreen introduction of Judge Reinhold as George Newton's younger brother Richard. Julia Sweeney as Richard's wife Beth. Joe Pichler as Richard's son Brennan. and Michaela Gallo as Richard's daughter Sara.... more on Wikipedia
54Is this a great movie?
- Actors: Julia Sweeney, Judge Reinhold, Frank Gorshin, Joe Pichler, Greg Pitts
- Released: 2000
- Directed by: David M. Evans