List of the best Bewitched episodes, as voted on by other fans of the series. With so many memorable episodes of the show, it's hard to trust just one person's opinion of what the top Bewitched episodes of all time are. Fans of Bewitched are extremely passionate about the show, and there is often debate over which episodes are better than others. That's why this list exists- so you can vote for your favorites and we can find out once and for all what everyone thinks the best episode is.A list made up of episodes like "Samantha the Dressmaker" and "Laugh, Clown, Laugh." What is the best Bewitched episode of all time? Look below and find out.
I, Darrin, Take This Witch SamanthaSeason 1 Episode 1: Samantha and Darrin appear to be an ideally matched couple. Very much in love, they decide to marry. Darrin doesn't know that Samantha, is, of all things, a witch.
- The use of magic powers comes to a head between Darrin and Samantha when they get caught in the rain with a flat tire. This results in Samantha threatening to take Tabitha and leave Darrin, but they ...more
- Darrin's old college rival, Charlie Harper, has a very successful life and wife Daphne loves to brag about it--their castle has a moat! During a weekend visit to the Harper's latest home, Samantha ...more
- Hey, who turned out the lights? Aunt Clara knocks out the entire Eastern Seaboard's electricity with her magic. Her only hope is her old boyfriend Ocky, who can keep the lights on by having his arms ...more
- While Endora throws a Halloween party, she and Uncle Arthur are still clashing over the house across the street, and Gladys is still dumbfounded.
- Aunt Clara visits and believes her powers have finally blown a fuse, but in truth, Tabitha is the culprit. Samantha sends Aunt Clara home. Without a baby sitter, the Stephens invite the Tates over ...more
Take Two Aspirins and Half a Pint of Porpoise MilkSeason 2 Episode 6: While Howard Norton shows the Stephens a black Peruvian rose, Samantha tells Darrin she feels ill and has lost her witchcraft.
- We welcome a new addition to the Stephens' family: baby Tabitha. Endora wants to see how she looks grown-up but Darrin is dead set against it. At the same time, Serena, Samantha's mischievous ...more
- Samantha wants to learn how to drive, but after an incident with Darrin, he enrolls her in a driving school. Sam is instructed by a nervous wreck named Harold Harold (Paul Lynde's first appearance). ...more
Samantha, The DressmakerSeason 2 Episode 24: Samantha tries unsuccessfully to make her own dress for an affair at the home of an agency client, J.T. Glendon.
- In the second Halloween episode of the series, Endora turns Darrin into a werewolf when he refuses to let Samantha go to a witches Halloween ceremony. The worse part of it is, Darrin has to entertain ...more
- As a joke, Uncle Arthur switches Samantha and Darrin's voices, and they try to keep a depressed Louise and Larry from finding out.
- Endora is fed up. Samantha's loyalty to her marriage is keeping her from her responsibilities as Queen of the Witches. While Samantha is out, Endora calls Serena to impersonate Sam and make a ...more
- The Stephens and the Tates go to a seminar where speaker Osgood Rightmire proclaims that witches do not exist. Samantha proves him wrong by setting up a few tricks for him, but he unknowingly gets ...more
- The new rage on the fashion world is Samantha when she makes up stellar dresses for each of the women in the community using replicas of a fashion designer named Aubert she and Endora went to Paris ...more
- Samantha and Darrin need some new formal wear for a dinner party that Larry is throwing for a new client, Charles Barrows. And who supplies the beautiful clothes for them to wear? Aunt Clara, the ...more
My,What Big Ears You HaveSeason 4 Episode 14: When Darrin tries to buy Samantha a surprise gift, Endora accuses him of seeing another woman.
- Endora gives Darrin an outstanding memory by hexing his watch, but Darrin learns the hard way that sometimes it is better to forgive and forget.
- Darrin sprains his ankle and is confined to bed with his foot in a cast. Wearying of running up and down stairs on errands for Darrin, Samantha suggests he use her power of witchcraft during the ...more
- Darrin learns that the truth does not always set you free when he is bewitched by a statue placed under Endora's spell that makes everyone tell the truth.
It's WishcraftSeason 3 Episode 29: Darrin is worried that his parents will discover Tabitha can levitate her toys.
The Magic CabinSeason 2 Episode 16: When Darrin bogs down while creating a new ad campaign, Larry persuades the Stephens to stay at his woodland cabin.
- Endora hires Rollo to get Samantha away from Darrin, but her plan backfires when Rollo creates a love potion for Samantha but Endora drinks it instead. Endora is set to marry a client of Darrin's, ...more
- Phyllis catches Samantha using her magic powers and doesn't really know what to think. So, after six years, Samantha finally tells Phyllis that she is a witch and gives her a demonstation of her ...more
- Because of a dodo bird Tabitha materializes, Endora and Clara have their powers switched! Dr. Bombay finds this out and returns the witches to normal.