Can the Beyhive agree on the best Beyoncé albums of all time? With seven studio albums that have all hit number one on Billboard, Beyoncé's discography has earned her an array of Grammy Awards. What is the greatest Beyoncé album ever?
From her debut album Dangerously in Love to her 2018 collaborative album Everything Is Love with husband Jay-Z, this list of Beyoncé albums includes Lemonade, B'Day, and I Am... Sasha Fierce.
Vote up the best Beyoncé albums, and vote down the ones that were disappointing.
*Update, April 2019: We have decided to include Homecoming: The Live Album on this list. The album is already widely regarded as a work of cultural importance and builds on Beyoncé's body of work.
- Photo: Columbia
1. Crazy in Love (feat. Jay-Z)
2. Naughty Girl
3. Baby Boy (feat. Sean Paul)
4. Hip Hop Star (feat. Big Boi and Sleepy Brown)
5. Be with You
6. Me, Myself and I
8. Signs (feat. Missy Elliott)
10. That's How You Like It (feat. Jay-Z)
11. The Closer I Get to You (duet with Luther Vandross)
12. Dangerously in Love 2
13. Beyoncé Interlude
14. Gift from Virgo
Metacritic score: 64/100
- Release Date: 2003
- 2Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Fair use