The Best Black Female Talk Show Hosts In TV History
Talk show hosts control conversations about everything from politics to relationships. The best Black female talk show hosts have appeared on a variety of shows including advice shows, morning news programs and panel discussions. Iconic series like Oprah, The Wendy Williams Show and The View have featured some amazing Black female hosts as have such morning talk shows as Today with Hoda & Kathy Lee and The Talk.
Hosts keep the conversation going with candid honesty and humor. People like Whoopi Goldberg, Robin Roberts, and Star Jones are iconic Black women talk show hosts. Access Hollywood, Good Morning America, and The Tyra Banks Show have all featured talented Black female hosts over the years.
While the guests change each episode, hosts often stick around year after year. Many fans tune into see people like Queen Latifah, Mo'Nique, and Loni Love create magic out of impromptu moments.
Who are your favorite Black female talk show hosts? Here's your chance to vote for your favorite Black and African American women who host talk shows - including morning talk show hosts - to make sure the best of the best lands in the top spot on this ultimate list. There are many great Black female hosts so vote for everyone you love to watch.
- The Oprah Winfrey Show - (1986-2011)
- Oprah Presents: Master Class - (2011-2018)
- Oprah's Lifeclass - (2011-2014)
- Super Soul Sunday - (since 2011)
- Oprah Prime - (2012-2015)
- Oprah: Where Are They Now? - (since 2012)
- The Queen Latifah Show (1999) - Season 1, 2
- The Queen Latifah Show (2013) - Season 1, 2
- Rolonda - Season 1, 2, 3, 4
- The Whoopi Goldberg Show - (1992-1993)
- The View - (since 2007)
- The Mo'Nique Show - Season 1, 2
- Trisha - 1998 to 2010