Talk show hosts control conversations about everything from politics to relationships. The best Black female talk show hosts have appeared on a variety of shows including advice shows, morning news programs and panel discussions. Iconic series like Oprah, The Wendy Williams Show and The View have featured some amazing Black female hosts as have such morning talk shows as Today with Hoda & Kathy Lee and The Talk.
Hosts keep the conversation going with candid honesty and humor. People like Whoopi Goldberg, Robin Roberts, and Star Jones are iconic Black women talk show hosts. Access Hollywood, Good Morning America, and The Tyra Banks Show have all featured talented Black female hosts over the years.
While the guests change each episode, hosts often stick around year after year. Many fans tune into see people like Queen Latifah, Mo'Nique, and Loni Love create magic out of impromptu moments.
Who are your favorite Black female talk show hosts? Here's your chance to vote for your favorite Black and African American women who host talk shows - including morning talk show hosts - to make sure the best of the best lands in the top spot on this ultimate list. There are many great Black female hosts so vote for everyone you love to watch.
- The Oprah Winfrey Show - (1986-2011)
- Oprah Presents: Master Class - (2011-2018)
- Oprah's Lifeclass - (2011-2014)
- Super Soul Sunday - (since 2011)
- Oprah Prime - (2012-2015)
- Oprah: Where Are They Now? - (since 2012)
- The Whoopi Goldberg Show - (1992-1993)
- The View - (since 2007)
- The Tyra Banks Show - (2005-2010)
- FABLife - (2015-2016)
- The Queen Latifah Show (1999) - Season 1, 2
- The Queen Latifah Show (2013) - Season 1, 2
- The Mo'Nique Show - Season 1, 2
- Good Morning America - 1995 to present
- Just Keke - Season 1
- Strahan, Sara & Keke - Season 1
- Della - Season 1
- Access Hollywood - (1999 to 2015)
- Matter of Fact with Soledad O'Brien - Season 1, 2, 3, 4
- Trisha - 1998 to 2010
- Rolonda - Season 1, 2, 3, 4
- The View - (1997-2006)
- Star Jones - Season 1
- Chat Zone
- The Real - Season 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Later with Cynthia Garrett - Season 1Cynthia Garrett is an actress and writer, and the mother of basketball player Christian Garrett.