From owning a series of restaurants to hosting numerous hit shows, super-chef Bobby Flay is easily one of the best in the game—both on TV and off. If you've yet to see this master at work, it's time to check out some of the best Bobby Flay TV shows. It should be fairly easy too, as he's starred in some great cooking shows. Whether's he's traveling the world in search of the best dishes, exploring new cuisines, or simply showing off some of his top recipes, anything that has to do with Bobby Flay is worth a watch.
Of course, what would any TV chef be without a hit cooking competition show? One of his hit series, Worst Cooks in America, is one such show you have to check out for sheer entertainment. If you want something a little more recipe-oriented, consider giving Hot Off the Grill with Bobby Flay a chance. No matter which top Bobby Flay series you catch, you'll surely be impressed with his skills in the kitchen—as well as in front of the camera.
Of all the food shows hosted by Bobby Flay, which ones do you think are best? Share your opinion below by voting up your favorites, while voting any down if you feel they should be lower on the list.
Brunch @ Bobby'sJoin Bobby in his greatest passion: cooking brunch. With a spatula in one hand and a cocktail in the other, Bobby goes from sweet to salty to savory, drawing inspiration for every-occasion brunches... more
- Two talented chefs go head-to-head for the chance to Beat Bobby Flay. To get to Bobby the chefs must first face off against each other, creating a spectacular dish with a secret ingredient of Bobby's... more
BBQ with Bobby FlayBBQ with Bobby Flay is a travelogue series, in which celebrity chef and restaurateur Bobby Flay travels around the USA in search of the best and most delectable grilled barbecued food. The chef tours... more
- Throwdown! with Bobby Flay is a Food Network television program in which celebrity chef Bobby Flay challenges cooks renowned for a specific dish or type of cooking to a cook-off of their signature... more
Hot Off the Grill with Bobby FlayHot Off the Grill with Bobby Flay is a television series....
- Worst Cooks in America is an American reality television series that premiered on January 3, 2010, on the Food Network. The show takes 12 to 16 contestants (referred to as "recruits") with very poor... more
- Boy Meets Grill is a show on the Food Network. This show, hosted by Bobby Flay, features grilling tips for people with any level of experience in the kitchen. It was first aired in 2002. Boy Meets... more
Bobby Flay's Barbecue AddictionBobby Flay pulls out all the stops and delivers a high-impact cooking series that takes outdoor grilling to a whole new level! Surrounded by a sea of grills and abundant, flavor-packed ingredients...
- The Flay List (Food Network, 2019) is an American food and travel reality television series. Food Network host Bobby Flay and his daughter Sophie hit the streets in search of the greatest local... more
Grill It! with Bobby FlayGrill It! with Bobby Flay lets fans live out their ultimate culinary fantasy. Through audition tapes and casting calls, lucky Food Network viewers, known for their own mastery of the grill, vied for...
3 Days to Open with Bobby Flay3 Days to Open with Bobby Flay is an American reality cooking show aired on the Food Network. The series debuted on July 15, 2012. In the series, Bobby Flay visits new restaurants that will be... more
Bobby's Dinner BattleBobby's Dinner Battle is a television series airing on the Food Network. The show features Bobby Flay challenging contestants to head to head cooking competitions.... more
Food NationFoodNation with Bobby Flay (Food Network, 2000) is a food and lifestyle show. Traveling by bus, chef Bobby Flay goes coast to coast through the heartland of the nation, sampling the culinary...