Are you missing out on great YouTubers just because they don't live in your country? Sure, when you're browsing for content, Americans probably aren't looking for a Japanese-language vlog. However, in recent years, English-speaking vlogs and channels are becoming easier to find on other side of the pond. Now, many of these British vloggers are becoming more and more popular in the States! Take a look at our list of the best British YouTubers and vote up your favorites! Be sure to also check out the best YouTubers from England.
Whether you're looking for more artistic videos like those from Dottie Martin, or the silliness of Lex Croucher, this list of British YouTubers includes a lot of folks that you'll absolutely love. More into photography? Check out Kai Man Wong! These top British YouTubers are certain to have plenty of content that you'll absolutely enjoy.
So check out our list of famous British YouTubers, vote up your favorites, and then look at some of our other YouTube lists to see what you should be watching next!
- 4169164Joe Sugg, brother of Zoella, wants to "make a fool out of himself for your entertainment."
- 5173193Dan Howell is a personal vlogger who makes videos about his self-proclaimed awkwardness.
- 6164183Phil "AmazingPhil" Lester is a humorous personal vlogger who says he wants to "share my strange life with the Internet!"
- 7141186Zoe Sugg, or Zoella, is an inspirational vlogger with a heavy dose of makeup tutorials.
The Slow Mo GuysThe Slow Mo Guys run a "Science" channel, where they do fun (read sometimes very stupid) stuff in front of amazingly powerful slow motion cameras!
- 1081120Twin brothers Jack and Finn run their channel around their passion for travel "and telling a good story."
- 1285139Dodie Clark jumps from music to silly humor to serious vlog and back again.
SprinkleofglitterBeauty blogger friends with Zoella.
- 154074Patricia Bright's channel is primarily focused on fashion, beauty, and hair.
- 163568Dottie Martin's vlog frequently dovetails into spoken word art, and mainly concerns her own thoughts about life and love.
- 173670Luke Cutforth is a personal vlogger as well as a musician.
- 192966Benjamin Cook's channel features his life as a writer, director, filmmaker and vlogger.
- 212057Orla Gartland is primarily a YouTube musician.
Spencer FcSpencer Owen goes further than your average Fifa youtuber, with various collaborations with other brands and channels, plus interviews from the likes of €100million real Madrid winger, Gareth Bale.
Jack & Dean
- 2442114Emma Blackery's videos "are an insight to my anti-social, horribly awkward brain."
- 2538113This popular vlogger's channel focuses primarily on fashion, makeup, baking and "other random videos."