Ranker may collect a commission from links on this page.
Canada is home to some of the most beautiful places in North America. The first things that come to our mind when we think about this amazing country is the famous Maple Leaf, the fact that it neighbors North America so tourism is very easy and the word, “Eh?” We don’t often tend to think about Canadaian businesses, however, but this bilingual speaking country that is heavily influenced by the French culture is home to some very noteworthy home grown companies.If you’ve ever asked the question, “What are the best Canadian brands available?” before then you have definitely come to the right place! It may seem like a little known fact, but Canada is actually home tothe famous Blackberry brands. Who hasn’t heard of that? And besides the technological profiles popular here, Canada is also home to some amazing entertainment venues that are famous around the world: did you know that most of the Home and Garden Television Network’s shows are filmed in Canada?This list discusses famous Canadian brands, including: Blackberry, TD Industries, Manulife Financial, Tim Hortons, Loblaws, Sun Life Financial, Maple Leaf Foods, Telus, Future Shop, IMAX and Cirque du Soleil. If you’ve ever experienced any of these companies yourself please share your opinions with the rest of the world and vote for your favorite brand today!
list ordered by
- Canada Dry Ginger Ale is a soft drink produced by Canada Dry. Though Canada Dry manufactures a range of different beverages, the company has long been known for its ginger ale. John J. McLaughlin ...more
- Tim Hortons Inc. is a Canadian multinational fast casual restaurant known for its coffee and doughnuts. It is also Canada's largest quick service restaurant chain; as of September 2014, it has 3,665 ...more
- Canadian Tire Corporation, Limited is a Canadian retail company which sells a wide range of automotive, sports and leisure, and home products. Retail operations include Canadian Tire, the core retail ...more
- The IMAX Corporation is a Canadian theatre company which designs and manufactures IMAX cameras and projection systems as well as performing film development, production, post production and ...more
- Hudson's Bay is a chain of 90 department stores that operate across parts of Canada. It is the main brand of Hudson's Bay Company, North America's oldest company. It has its headquarters in the ...more
- 6The Canadian Broadcasting Corporation, officially branded as CBC/Radio-Canada, is a Canadian crown corporation that serves as the national public radio and television broadcaster. The English- and ...more
- Maple Leaf Foods Inc. is a major Canadian food processing company, founded in 1927 as a merger of several major Toronto meat packers. Its head office is in Toronto.
- The Molson Brewery was formed in Montreal in 1786. It is the second oldest company in Canada after the Hudson's Bay Company. In 2005 Molson merged with US-based Coors to form Molson Coors Brewing ...more
- The Bank of Nova Scotia, commonly known as Scotiabank, is the third largest bank in Canada by deposits and market capitalization. It serves more than 21 million customers in over 55 countries around ...more
- Cirque du Soleil is a Canadian entertainment company. It is the largest theatrical producer in the world. Based in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, and located in the inner-city area of Saint-Michel, it was ...more
- Indigo Books & Music Inc. is a Canadian retail bookstore chain.
- Crown Royal is a blended Canadian whisky created by Seagram but sold to Diageo in 2000. Crown Royal was introduced in 1939 by Samuel Bronfman, president of Seagram, as a tribute to the royal visit of ...more
- Bombardier Inc. is a Canadian multinational aerospace and transportation company, founded by Joseph-Armand Bombardier as L'Auto-Neige Bombardier Limitée on January 29, 1942, at Valcourt in the ...more
- Air Canada is the flag carrier and largest airline of Canada. The airline, founded in 1936, provides scheduled and charter air transport for passengers and cargo to 178 destinations worldwide. It is ...more
- Shoppers Drug Mart Corporation is Canada's largest retail pharmacy chain, and has its headquarters in North York, Toronto, Ontario. It has more than 1,253 stores operating under the names Shoppers ...more
- Winners Merchants International L.P is a chain of off-price Canadian department stores owned by TJX Companies which also owns HomeSense. It offers brand name clothing, footwear, bedding, furniture, ...more
- BlackBerry Limited, formerly known as Research In Motion Limited, is a Canadian telecommunication and wireless equipment company best known to the general public as the developer of the BlackBerry ...more
Red Rose Tea
- Loblaws is a supermarket chain with over 2000 stores in Canada, headquartered in Brampton, with stores across British Columbia, Alberta, Ontario and Quebec. Loblaws is a division of Loblaw Companies ...more
- BMO Financial Group (TSX, NYSE: BMO) is a highly diversified financial services organization.
- Lululemon Athletica Inc., styled as lululemon athletica, is a self-described yoga-inspired athletic apparel company, which produces a clothing line and runs international clothing stores from its ...more
- 25Saputo Inc. is a Montreal-based Canadian dairy company. Founded as a cheese making company in 1954 by Italian immigrant Giuseppe Saputo, today Saputo's business includes dairy products, and it is the ...more