If you love celebrity facts, chances are you've got opinions on Vogue's best 73 Questions videos. From insightful to funny to just plain random, the popular video series asks celebrities to share details about their lives. Which videos are truly exceptional? Help decide below!
Celebrities who were on 73 Questions range in terms of talents and careers, and some seriously big names have agreed to appear. Michael B. Jordan of Black Panther fame did a segment in November 2017 in anticipation of the film's release. Neil Patrick Harris opened up on everything from home decorating to his biggest fears. Other celebs who were on 73 Questions include Emma Stone, Taylor Swift, Kendall Jenner, Zac Efron, Emily Ratajkowski, CL, Gigi Hadid, and Selena Gomez.
Browse the 73 Questions Vogue list below and vote up the most interesting, funniest, or your favorite segments.
- Nicole Mary Kidman AC (born 20 June 1967) is an Australian actress and producer. She has received an Academy Award, two Primetime Emmy Awards, and five Golden Globe Awards. She was listed among the world's highest-paid actresses in 2006, 2018 and 2019. Time magazine twice named her one of the 100 most influential people in the world, in 2004 and 2018.... more
5930Did you enjoy this celebrity guest?
- Age: 53
- Birthplace: Honolulu, Hawaii, United States of America
- Jelena Noura "Gigi" Hadid (born April 23, 1995) is an American model. She was signed to IMG Models in 2013. In November 2014, Hadid made her debut in the Top 50 Models ranking at Models.com. In 2016, she was named International Model of the Year by the British Fashion Council. On July 15, 2014, she starred alongside actor and model Patrick Schwarzenegger in fashion designer Tom Ford's Eyewear autumn/winter campaign. Hadid and her sister, Bella, started off the Spring/Summer campaign season together – the sisters starred alongside one another in both that seasons' Fendi and Moschino campaigns. Hadid was featured on four March 2017 Vogue covers: United States, Britain, China, and the... more
6334Did you enjoy this celebrity guest?
- Age: 25
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California
- Margot Elise Robbie (born 2 July 1990) is an Australian actress and film producer. She has received nominations for an Academy Award and three BAFTA Awards. In 2017, Time magazine named her one of the 100 most influential people in the world, and in 2019, she was ranked among the world's highest-paid actresses. Born and raised on a farm in Dalby, Queensland, Robbie studied drama at Somerset College. She began her career in Australian independent films in the late 2000s, before working in the soap opera Neighbours (2008–2011), which earned her two Logie Award nominations. After moving to the United States, she starred in the short-lived ABC drama series Pan Am (2011–2012). In 2013, she had a... more
338Did you enjoy this celebrity guest?
- Age: 30
- Birthplace: Gold Coast, Australia
- James Kimberley Corden (born 22 August 1978) is an English actor, singer, comedian, and television host. He hosts The Late Late Show with James Corden, a late-night television talk show on CBS. Along with Welsh actress Ruth Jones, Corden co-created, co-wrote and starred in the critically acclaimed BBC sitcom Gavin & Stacey (2007–2010; 2019) for which he won the BAFTA Television Award for Best Comedy Performance. He was featured on the UK No.1 single "Shout", along with grime artist Dizzee Rascal, an unofficial anthem of the England football team for the 2010 FIFA World Cup in South Africa, and duetted with Australian singer Kylie Minogue on a cover of "Only You" in 2015. Appearing on the... more
4624Did you enjoy this celebrity guest?
- Age: 42
- Birthplace: Hillingdon, England, UK