While you may think these big names in food only grace major television networks with their presence, there are a surprising number of celebrity chefs on YouTube. Unlike our list of best YouTube cooking channels, these are the best professional chefs, culinary experts, and food personalities with their own personal channels. While they may be household names at this point, these big time cooks are more than happy to share life updates and personal recipes to the masses via a YouTube account. If you want to hone your cooking skills without spending hours watching the Food Network, check out some of these celebrity chef YouTubers.
Professional chefs like Gordon Ramsay and Jamie Oliver have fostered an online presence over the years, which includes YouTube channels filled with tips and tricks for cooking. The widely beloved Martha Stewart also uploads videos with cooking, crafting, and general DIY tips and tutorials.
Which are the best YouTube cooking channels run by master chefs? Vote up the best chefs on YouTube below! Feel free to add any professional chefs who have YouTube channels missing from the list.
- Gordon James Ramsay (born 8 November 1966) is a British chef, restaurateur, writer, television personality and food critic. He was born in Johnstone, Scotland, and raised in Stratford-upon-Avon, ...more
- Alton Crawford Brown Jr. (born July 30, 1962) is an American television personality, food show presenter, author, actor, cinematographer, and musician. He is the creator and host of the Food Network ...more
- Alexandra Maria Guarnaschelli (born 1972) is a chef and executive chef at New York City's Butter restaurant and was executive chef at The Darby restaurant before its closing. She appears as a ...more
- Emeril John Lagassé III ( EM-ə-rəl lə-GAH-see; born October 15, 1959) is an American celebrity chef, restaurateur, television personality, cookbook author, and National Best Recipe award winner for ...more
- John Armand Mitzewich (born July 11, 1963), famously known as "Chef John", is an American chef, video blogger and YouTube personality, who publishes instructional cooking videos on the video blog ...more
- J. Kenji López-Alt is a 2014 Shorty Awards winner for the Shorty Award for Food.
- James Trevor Oliver (born 27 May 1975) is a British chef and restaurateur. He is known for his approachable cuisine, which has led him to front numerous television shows and open many restaurants. ...more
- Gennaro Contaldo, (Italian pronunciation: [dʒenˈnaːro konˈtaldo]; born 20 January 1949) is an Italian chef and restaurateur, known for his association with his British protégé, Jamie Oliver, and his ...more
- Wolfgang Johannes Puck (né Topfschnig; born July 8, 1949) is an Austrian-American chef, restaurateur, and actor. Born in Austria, Puck moved to the United States at the age of 24. In 1973, Puck moved ...more
- Matty Matheson (born February 7, 1986) is a Canadian chef who is the executive chef at Parts and Labour. He is known for his Viceland series Dead Set on Life.
- Martha Helen Stewart (née Kostyra; Polish pronunciation: [kɔ'stɨra]; born August 3, 1941) is an American retail businesswoman, writer, television personality, former model, and convicted felon. As ...more
- Michael D. Symon (born September 19, 1969) is an American chef, restaurateur, television personality, and author. He is of Greek and Sicilian descent. He is seen regularly on Food Network on shows ...more
- Mario Francesco Batali (born September 19, 1960) is an American chef, writer, restaurateur, and media personality. Batali formerly co-owned restaurants in New York City; Las Vegas; Los Angeles and ...more
- Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo (; born Judy Anne Lumagui Santos; 11 May 1978) is a Filipino film and television actress, reality television host, recording artist, film producer and lately an effective ...more
- Rachael Domenica Ray (born August 25, 1968) is an American television personality, businesswoman, celebrity chef, and author. She hosts the syndicated daily talk and lifestyle program Rachael Ray, ...more
- Byron Talbott (born September 14, 1985) is an American chef, food stylist, photographer, and culinary iInfluencer, best known for his self-titled YouTube channel. He worked at various restaurants ...more
- Sanjeev Kapoor (born 10 April 1964) is an Indian celebrity chef, entrepreneur and television personality. Kapoor stars in the TV show Khana Khazana, which is the longest running show of its kind in ...more
- Sanjay Thumma (born 26 April 1970) popularly known as Vah-Chef is an Indian chef and founder of the cooking website, vahrehvah.com. He is especially popular among the Indian expatriate communities in ...more
- Robert William Flay (born December 10, 1964) is an American celebrity chef, restaurateur, and reality television personality. He is the owner and executive chef of several restaurants: Mesa Grill in ...more
Vincenzo - Vincenzo's Plate