We're all obsessed with celebrity chefs. At any moment in the world, there is at least one television on, and it's playing Chopped. So when you're thinking about the famous TV chefs you'd like to cook for you, a handy list of the best celebrity chefs is probably exactly what you need to jump start your foodie brain waves! Take a look at this list of celebrity chefs with the best food, vote up those you wish were your own person chef for a day (or even just a meal) and downvote the ones who you think might serve you raw chicken or something else gross.
Are you a big fan of some of the greats, like Wolfgang Puck or Jamie Oliver? The latter's cooking has had a focus on not only being delicious, but making sure that the food is actually healthy for you as well, which is always a plus. Or maybe you're more of the punk type, and want to get Nadia G's humor as well as tasty comfort food? No matter what your food preferences are, this list of famous chefs with the best food will have something for you to enjoy! Whether you want to travel the world trying out new foods with Anthony Bourdain, or intense high-end cuisine like Gordon Ramsay, you'll find what you're looking for!So scroll on down and get to voting for the greatest television chefs on the Food Network and beyond! Whether you want a beef Wellington or some kind of butter-filled Paula Deen concoction, let the world know with your votes.
- Gordon James Ramsay (born 8 November 1966) is a British chef, restaurateur, writer, television personality and food critic. He was born in Johnstone, Scotland, and raised in Stratford-upon-Avon, ...more
- Alton Crawford Brown Jr. (born July 30, 1962) is an American television personality, food show presenter, author, actor, cinematographer, and musician. He is the creator and host of the Food Network ...more
- Anthony Michael Bourdain (; June 25, 1956 – June 8, 2018) was an American celebrity chef, author, and travel documentarian who starred in programs focusing on the exploration of international ...more
- Wolfgang Johannes Puck (né Topfschnig; born July 8, 1949) is an Austrian-American chef, restaurateur, and actor. Born in Austria, Puck moved to the United States at the age of 24. In 1973, Puck moved ...more
- Robert William Flay (born December 10, 1964) is an American celebrity chef, restaurateur, and reality television personality. He is the owner and executive chef of several restaurants: Mesa Grill in ...more
- Amanda Freitag (born May 11, 1972) is a New York chef and frequent guest on Food Network television program. Originally from Cedar Grove NJ, Class of 1987. She is also a judge on the TV cooking ...more
- Emeril John Lagassé III ( EM-ə-rəl lə-GAH-see; born October 15, 1959) is an American celebrity chef, restaurateur, television personality, cookbook author, and National Best Recipe award winner for ...more
- Alexandra Maria Guarnaschelli (born 1972) is a chef and executive chef at New York City's Butter restaurant and was executive chef at The Darby restaurant before its closing. She appears as a ...more
- Aarón Sánchez (born February 12, 1976) is an American award-winning celebrity chef, restaurateur, television personality, cookbook author and philanthropist. He is the executive chef and part-owner ...more
- James Trevor Oliver (born 27 May 1975) is a British chef and restaurateur. He is known for his approachable cuisine, which has led him to front numerous television shows and open many restaurants. ...more
- Marcus Samuelsson (born Kassahun Tsegie; Amharic: ካሳሁን ፅጌ 25 January 1971) is an Ethiopian Swedish chef and restaurateur. He is the head chef of Red Rooster in Harlem, New York.
- Guy Ramsay Fieri (US: , Italian: [ˈfjɛːri]; né Ferry; born January 22, 1968) is an American restaurateur, author, game show host, and an Emmy Award winning television personality. He co-owns three ...more
- Ina Rosenberg Garten ( EYE-nə; born February 2, 1948) is an American author, host of the Food Network program Barefoot Contessa, and a former staff member of the White House Office of Management and ...more
- Giada Pamela De Laurentiis (born August 22, 1970) is an American chef, writer, and television personality. She is the host of Food Network's Giada at Home. She also appears regularly as a contributor ...more
- Ming Tsai (Chinese: 蔡明昊; pinyin: Cài Mínghào; born March 29, 1964) is an American restaurateur, television personality, and celebrity chef. Tsai's restaurants have focused on East-West fusion ...more
- Tyler Florence (born March 3, 1971) is a chef and television host of several Food Network shows. He graduated from the College of Culinary Arts at the Charleston, South Carolina, campus of Johnson & ...more
- Nigella Lucy Lawson (born 6 January 1960) is an English food writer and cooking show host. She is the daughter of Nigel Lawson, a former Chancellor of the Exchequer, and Vanessa (née Salmon) Lawson, ...more
- David Chang (Korean: Chang Seok-ho 장석호; born August 5, 1977) is an American restaurateur, author, and television personality. He is the founder of the Momofuku restaurant group, which includes ...more
- Anne W. Burrell (born September 21, 1969) is an American chef, television personality, and former instructor at the Institute of Culinary Education. She is the host of the Food Network show Secrets ...more
Yan Can CookMartin Yan (Chinese: 甄文達, Zhen Wenda; born 22 December 1948) is a Chinese-American chef and food writer. He has hosted his award-winning PBS-TV cooking show Yan Can Cook since 1982.
- Thomas Patrick Colicchio (; born August 15, 1962) is an American celebrity chef. He co-founded the Gramercy Tavern in New York City, and formerly served as a co-owner and as the executive chef. He is ...more
- Rachael Domenica Ray (born August 25, 1968) is an American television personality, businesswoman, celebrity chef, and author. She hosts the syndicated daily talk and lifestyle program Rachael Ray, ...more
- Mario Francesco Batali (born September 19, 1960) is an American chef, writer, restaurateur, and media personality. Batali formerly co-owned restaurants in New York City; Las Vegas; Los Angeles and ...more
- Richard Blais is an American chef, television personality, restaurateur and author. He appeared on the reality show cooking show Top Chef, and is known for his take on classic American cuisine. Blais ...more
- Carla Hall (born May 12, 1964) is an American chef, television personality and former model. She appeared in the fifth and eighth seasons of Top Chef, Bravo's cooking competition show. She was a ...more