The Best Celebrity Partners to Have on a Game Show
Vote up and add the celebrities you'd most want to be paired with when competing on a game show.
Choosing the right partner in life is important. Choosing the right celebrity partner to have on a game show is way, way, WAY more important. After all, when you're going on national TV, you definitely don't want to embarrass yourself. Plus, there are probably big time prizes on the line! So who would you choose to partner up with if you were competing?The best celebrities on game shows are ones who can entertain the crowd, and answer all of the questions correctly. But let's face it: that's not always a possibility. Would you rather have a smarty like Emma Watson, a lauded thespian like Morgan Freeman, or a goofball like Jennifer Lawrence on your team? From famous directors and actors to celebrated musicians, which of these celebrities is the perfect game show contestant? Vote up the stars you'd want to play with.
- Bringing Down the House, The Golden Girls, The Match Game
- The Da Vinci Code, Forrest Gump, Saving Private Ryan
- Saturday Night Live, Mean Girls, 30 Rock
- How I Met Your Mother, Starship Troopers, The Smurfs
- The Shawshank Redemption, Se7en, Driving Miss Daisy
- Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, Fever Pitch