Here are the best Chinese YouTubers to watch, like, and subscribe. Featuring gaming channels, comedians, how-to DIY channels, and beauty gurus, this list of the most popular content creators from China includes all kinds of videos. If you're wondering how old these YouTube celebs are, you can find information, like age, net worth, merch info, and more, below. Who is the most famous Chinese YouTuber?
When ranking the most subscribed Chinese YouTubers, Wengie, The Fung Brothers, and Ms Yeah are definitely in the top 10. In addition to YouTubers born in and from China, this list also has YouTubers who are Chinese-American, Canadian, Australian, and more. Other good YouTube stars who have Chinese heritage include Weylie Hoang, Maqaroon, Karen Ip, bubzbeauty, and Linda Dong.
Vote up the best Chinese YouTubers, and feel free to add your favorites who are missing from the list.
- 247125Wen Jie Huang (born January 9, 1986) better known as Wengie, is a Chinese Australian YouTube personality, vlogger, singer, and voice actress. As of 2018, her YouTube channel had over 10 million... more
- 8243Tingting ASMR (born December 1, 1991) is a YouTube star who is widely known for her ASMR channel. She has gained popularity there for her ASMR relaxation videos. She's also a Twitch streamer who goes... more
- 9476Karen Ip (born August 10, 2000) is a fashion and beauty aficionado formerly known as Baby Kae. She has become incredibly popular sharing selfies and short videos showcasing her daily style on her... more
- The Fung Brothers are a Chinese-American duo consisting of comedians and rappers Andrew Fung (born March 30, 1988) and David Fung (born September 1, 1986), who are brothers born and raised in Kent,... more
- 5945Mike Chen (born December 22, 1980) is a Youtuber who captains numerous popular channels including the insanely popular mystery and paranormal channel Beyond Science and the popular food channels... more
- 6555Ms Yeah (born March 22, 1994) is a viral sensation who earned fame with her office cooking videos where she would use office supplies to make creative dishes. Her YouTube channel earned 1.4 million... more
- Linda Dong (born December 11, 1992) is a Director, editor, and star of her own comedy skits that can be found on her YouTube channel LeendaDProductions. She was awarded Best Social Student Video... more
- 4038Joanna Zhou (born November 7, 1984) is a YouTube star best known for her Maqaroon channel, where she's gained more than 1.1 million subscribers for the creation of her DIY plushies and other craft... more
- 3835Evan Fong (born 31 May 1992), better known through his YouTube videos as VanossGaming (or simply Vanoss) is a Canadian video game commentator and internet personality. He produces content on YouTube... more
- 3738Weylie Hoang (born March 29, 1993) is a hair, beauty, and makeup YouTube guru whose channel, ilikeweylie, has more than 1.6 million subscribers, she also posts vlogs featuring her partner on another... more
- 4252Yumi King (born April 26, 1991) is a costume and fashion designer as well as cosplayer who is popular on YouTube for her DIY clothes transformation videos. She has earned more than 700,000... more
- 3852Jenn Lam (born February 4, 1994) is a YouTube beauty guru and illustrator known for her vlog channel, Pumpkin Jenn, where she's accumulated more than 180,000 followers. Her videos range from personal... more
- 2434Lindy Tsang (born December 6, 1986) is a Chinese-Irish YouTuber who has uploaded fashion videos on her Bubzbeauty, Bubbiosity, and BubzVlogz channels. Her Bubzbeauty channel has accumulated over 2.9... more
- 1625Vivekatt (born October 1, 1994) is a YouTube beauty enthusiast who is known for her channel's content. She has gained popularity there for her frequent themed makeup and beauty tutorials. She began... more
- 2337Karen Yeung (born April 25, 1993) is a fashion, beauty, and lifestyle blogger also known by the name Iamkareno who has earned over 1.5 million subscribers on YouTube. She began working with ipsy as a... more
- 1119Arial Chen (born December 24, 1988) is a beauty YouTuber whose makeup and hair content has earned her more than 180,000 subscribers on the channel Newapplearial. She has more than 80,000 followers to... more
- 1425Freddie Wong (born September 13, 1985) is an American filmmaker, musician, VFX artist and competitive gamer. Wong participates in at least three YouTube channels, with RocketJump, his production... more
- 1224Wendy (born July 3, 1991) is a Chinese-born Canadian best known for her YouTube channel Sweetiebutt as well as her Twitch live stream account LoLNatsumiii where she streams League of Legends... more
- 2546Victor Li (born January 23, 1993), better known as Riceman, is a social experiment YouTuber and prankster known for tackling subjects like homelessness in his social experiment videos. He also does... more
- 1326Gigi Huang (born May 1, 2001) is a Chinese-American YouTuber better known as Neko Princess from her channel, which primarily revolves around toys known as squishies. Her channel has earned more than... more
- 1024PrettyGrumpyBear (born April 1, 1989) is a Chinese YouTube sensation notable for her Yandere Simulator content who also publishes videos relating to Five Nights at Freddy's. She has racked up 500,000... more
- Grace Yangco (born January 25, 1997) is an online voice actress who is best known on her YouTube channel, Princess Sakura Serenity. She has gained popularity there for her dubs of her favorite anime...