There are so many good episodes of Counting Cars, but which ones really stand out? Do you like "Count's Calendar" the best, or is "Special Delivery" your favorite episode of Counting Cars? To determine once and for all what the best episodes of Counting Cars are, let's rank every Counting Cars episode from best to worst.
The American reality TV series Counting Cars follows the day-to-day operations of Count's Kustoms in Las Vegas, an automobile restoration and customization company. The owner is Danny Koker, who viewers may remember from Pawn Stars. Counting Cars, which premiered on August 13, 2012, is the third spinoff from Pawn Stars, following American Restoration and Cajun Pawn Stars.
Vote up your favorite episodes of Counting Cars, and downvote any bad episodes that you really didn't enjoy, despite how much you love the series as a whole. It can be painful to put one Counting Cars episode over the other when there are so many good ones, which is why you can vote on however many episodes you like. Keep in mind that these episodes are all independent of one another, so feel free to watch them in any order you prefer.
- Season 4 Episode 2: On this hour-long episode Danny is hosting a huge car show and needs to restore a '73 boat-tail Riviera to be the main attraction.
- 241Season 2 Episode 2: Danny's friend Brian has always wanted to ride a motorcycle, but has never been able due to his physical limitations. Will Danny and the guys be able to get Brian in the wind for the first time?
- Season 2 Episode 1: Danny gets sidetracked by a curious lady in a hot pink Beetle while trying to score a classic Ford Galaxie. Later, a Hollywood icon confronts Horny Mike and Roli in the shop parking lot.
- Season 3 Episode 22: The huge photo shoot day for the Count's Kustoms calendar is approaching. Danny has decided to have his guys each find, and take a picture with, their dream car for the back cover.
- Season 2 Episode 24: After two blown sales, Danny finally gets to customize a 1960 Chevy Delivery the way he wants to. Later, Danny gets some bad news on a client, and Mike finds himself going horn to horn with 2000 pounds of angry bull.
- Season 2 Episode 4: Danny conspires with a proud dad to give the ultimate surprise 16th birthday gift, and the shop frustrates a customer with a design error on a scaled-down commemorative Model T Firetruck.
- 170Season 2 Episode 3: Danny and Horny Mike get too close for comfort when they convince a Model-T Hot Rod owner to let them take it for a spin. Later, a Soap Box race car brings out the inner child in Roli and Mike.
- 170Season 2 Episode 6: Count's Kustoms speeds to the rescue after Kevin's son encounters trouble on the race track. Danny stumbles upon an extremely rare 1979 Dodge Dreamer, and mad mechanic Gordon stops by with a monster street machine that blows the guys away.
- Season 3 Episode 1: Pawn Stars' "Old Man" Mr. Harrison stops by Count's Kustoms with a job that is as unique and old fashioned as he is. Later, the guys aren't in love with Roli's new special custom project.
- Season 6 Episode 29: When a high rolling client gives Danny free rein to put the Count's Kustoms spin on a muscle car of his choice, The Count goes old school with 1967 Camaro.
- Season 1 Episode 4: Trouble finds Danny when he makes a reckless buy at an auction. Will a hunk of junk force him to finally admit defeat? And later, Big Ryan hooks the shop up with a potentially lucrative Harley project.
- Season 1 Episode 7: Danny is visited by legendary Mistress of the Dark, Elvira, whose famous Thunderbird is in need of some mechanical magic.
- Season 5 Episode 13: Danny takes in a dune buggy to trick out in outrageous Count's Kustoms style, and then gets into some seriously higher horse powered fare at the Shelby Heritage Foundation.
- Season 1 Episode 11: Danny takes on his most emotional project yet after spotting a '70 Dodge Challenger on a private road. Later, Kevin's lunch is interrupted by a rare '63 Corvette, while Horny Mike and Roli get lost cruising in a clunker.
- Season 1 Episode 8: Danny and Kevin find themselves in hot water when a motorcycle pullover goes south. Later, a woman brings in her recovered IROC-Z and leaves with a genius thief-busting solution.
- Season 2 Episode 15: Danny has a last-minute change of heart and can't let go of a classic car he promised to sell to a loyal customer. Later, Kevin and Scott try to score a bike on their own, while Danny ditches lunch for a vintage Cadillac.
- Season 4 Episode 10: Like in the cartoons, the Plymouth Road Runner has always eluded Danny. When he finally finds one and buys it, it becomes a nightmare for Kevin.
- Season 1 Episode 1: Pawn Stars' Rick Harrison shows up to give the guys of Count's Kustoms the project of a lifetime. Can they take a beat up 68 Mustang Fastback and turn it into Steve McQueen's old "Bullitt" ride within Rick's modest budget?
- Season 2 Episode 12: The shop agrees to build a brave father a hot rod wheelchair, and Danny gets stuck in a bind when a pink car project doesn't go as planned.
- 144Season 1 Episode 2: Scott bugs out when he learns Danny's invested in a vintage dune buggy. Will Danny prove Scott wrong and flip this sand shredder for some serious dough?
- Season 5 Episode 1: Danny acquires a '62 Caddy which he hopes will be a huge flip. Ryan devises a secret plan for the car behind Danny's back, but when Danny finds out there's some explaining to do.
- Season 6 Episode 15: Ryan, Mike and Shannon convince Danny to sponsor them in a 24-hour endurance race called The LeMons.
- Season 4 Episode 7: Danny checks out a mind-blowing collection, which includes a 1933 Ford Roadster and a '53 Henry J.
- Season 1 Episode 5: Tasked with building a custom bike for a disabled man, Danny and his team must figure out a way to tackle a tricky transformation. And later, Danny mortgages the shop on a '60 Coupe deVille.
- Season 4 Episode 22: Legendary rocker George Lynch from the metal band Dokken stops by with his very cool 1965 Buick Riviera. He gives Danny free rein to put the Count's Kustoms rock and roll touch on it.