Whether its just letting go on a Friday night after a long week or drowning your sorrows in a stiff martini, there are many country songs that deal with the subject of drinking. Some of these songs can be uplifting, party songs, while others are lonesome about a jilted lover. Some are can even be narrowed down to the type of drink, like songs about beer. Regardless of the type of approach they take to the subject of drinking, the best of these songs are on this list.The best country songs that are about drinking are often the most enjoyable and fun-loving of these songs because they are relatable. Vote up the greatest country songs about drinking, and add any songs that aren't already on the list.
- 15138In Hank's family, the only tradition they have is drinking.
- In the song an jilted lover crashes hi ex's wedding and gets drunk on her champagne.
- A song about drowning your sorrows in a tall glass.
- A song about a man with a weakness for whiskey.
- A song about a man who knows his lover all to well and her tendency when she's drinking tequila.
- 10036A song about a place so magical that the whiskey flows like a river.
- A song about the love of a women being the only savior from a life at the bottom of the whiskey bottle.
- A song that tells you if a lady is knocking back tequila she's looking for a good time.
- Some people aren't blessed with many talents, but Billy Currington is 'pretty good at drinking beer"
- 10648A song about a place so familiar and friendly that they alsways know what you're having.
- A song about life and drinking habits in the old west.
- 8028A song about waking up with way too many questions after a date with Jose Cuervo
- For Cash, the only thing able to cure a hard partying saturday is a beer for breakfast Sunday morning.
A song about the wallop Jose Cuervo packs set up as a boxing match between man and tequila.
- Another song about drowning your sorrows in a tall glass.
- 8434A song about selling White Lightening aka Moonshine.
A piña colada in each hand sure seems to make your troubles disappear
- A song about drinking, living it up and hitting on all the girls in the bar.
- A song about drinking so much that if drinkin' don't kill you, well nothing will.
- A song about a man with a drinking problem whose only friend is Jack Daniels.
- 6539Alcohol's the devil responsible for all those things you wish you hadn't done.
- 6237A songabout dipping your toes in Mexican sand and throwing back a cold one.
- 5935Another song regretting the morning after a long night filled with tequila.