Whether its just letting go on a Friday night after a long week or drowning your sorrows in a stiff martini, there are many country songs that deal with the subject of drinking. Some of these songs can be uplifting, party songs, while others are lonesome about a jilted lover. Some are can even be narrowed down to the type of drink, like songs about beer. Regardless of the type of approach they take to the subject of drinking, the best of these songs are on this list.The best country songs that are about drinking are often the most enjoyable and fun-loving of these songs because they are relatable. Vote up the greatest country songs about drinking, and add any songs that aren't already on the list.
- In Hank's family, the only tradition they have is drinking.
- In the song an jilted lover crashes hi ex's wedding and gets drunk on her champagne.
- A song about drowning your sorrows in a tall glass.
- Blonde24 added
- A song about a man with a weakness for whiskey.
- A song about the love of a women being the only savior from a life at the bottom of the whiskey bottle.
- A song about a place so magical that the whiskey flows like a river.
- A song about a man who knows his lover all to well and her tendency when she's drinking tequila.
- A song that tells you if a lady is knocking back tequila she's looking for a good time.
- A song about a place so familiar and friendly that they alsways know what you're having.
- Another song about drowning your sorrows in a tall glass.
- A song about life and drinking habits in the old west.
- For Cash, the only thing able to cure a hard partying saturday is a beer for breakfast Sunday morning.
- A song about selling White Lightening aka Moonshine.
- A song about waking up with way too many questions after a date with Jose Cuervo
A song about the wallop Jose Cuervo packs set up as a boxing match between man and tequila.
- Some people aren't blessed with many talents, but Billy Currington is 'pretty good at drinking beer"
- Blonde24 added
A piña colada in each hand sure seems to make your troubles disappear
- A song about drinking so much that if drinkin' don't kill you, well nothing will.
- A song about drinking, living it up and hitting on all the girls in the bar.
- Alcohol's the devil responsible for all those things you wish you hadn't done.
- A song about a man with a drinking problem whose only friend is Jack Daniels.
- Another song regretting the morning after a long night filled with tequila.
- A song about drowning your troubles in a glass of whiskey.