Love is the most relatable theme in the entire world. Everyone feels it for someone or something at least once in their life, or wishes they could feel it. Songs about love and romance never get old or trite because we never stop feeling love.
Country music has some of the most romantic songs of all time because of its raw nature and down-to-earth feel. There's nothing pretentious about country love songs. They just tell it like it is.
This list has all of the very best country songs about romance. These are songs from top country artists, both modern and classic, such as George Strait, Alan Jackson, Conway Twitty, and the Dixie Chicks. Vote up which songs you think are the best love songs, and vote down the ones that don't give you so many fuzzy feelings inside. If there's a song that you don't see on here, feel free to add it.
- A love song that says it's the small things that really matter.
- A promise to be yours for all eternity is one of the ultimate love songs.
- A song with a real life view into Alan Jackson's real life love.
- A pure and honest love tune from a country music classic
- George Strait's song about how his love for a woman gets him through those dark and lonely nights.
- Classic song about never letting go of love.
- Overwrought Patsy Cline song about being absolutely head over heels in love.
- A beautiful and simple story about a couple falling in love is Brad Paisley's ultimate love song.
- Shania Twain's sultry tune about loving someone after all these years.
- The guiding force in this duet is Faith HIll's love. A song between real life husband and wife, it doesn't get any better.
- jsmusicprincess85 added
- This song is about promising to be true and love someone forever.
- Wistful song about coming back to a perfect loving memory
- Sweeping song about wanting to spend your whole life with the person who constantly amazes you.
- Johnny Cash's musical declaration of his love for June Carter
- Blake Shelton's hit aboutt never giving up on your true love.
- Song about the intimacies that take place with your love behind closed doors.
- Josh Turner's hit that puts his romantic low country voice front and center to set the mood.
- jsmusicprincess85 added
- This is the utlimate country choice for newlyweds because of its romantic nature. The song is about first realizing true love.
- Sweet and lovely song about loving someone in the most romantic way.
- Song about not being able to hide your love for someone any longer.
- A song about simply being wrapped in someone's arms and hearing their heart beat.
- Song about not wanting to leave the perfect situation of love you're in.
- amy-hayes added