What are the best country songs for a funeral? This list includes great country songs such as “I Believe,” “If Tomorrow Never Comes,” “Arlington.” and “Daddy's Hands.” Few things are as difficult as letting go and burying a loved one. Whether they were close, a friend, or family, dealing with someone's passing can be a difficult thing to deal with. Often these are topics that the saddest of country songs deal with. The best of these songs on this list.
Songs have the ability to make us feel. We often feel an emotional connection to songs, particularly country songs. The southern and country way of life has a long history of life love and loss, and country songs reflect that culture. The best country songs for a funeral are often the most moving of these songs because they tell a familiar and relatable story.One that uplifts and gives us the will to go on.
These best country songs for a funeral provide kind of emotional connection that musicians hope people seek in their music. They are heartbreaking and often make us cry. They provide the type of emotion that gives us solace.
These are good country funeral songs from top country artists, both modern and classic, such as Rascal Flatts, Gary Allen, Kenny Chesney, and Garth Brooks. Vote up the greatest country songs for funerals or add any you think would be meaningful at a funeral if they aren't already listed.
- It is a ballard for those that have passed
- mrchuckwall1 added
- A song about missing a deceased grandfather.
- A song about cherishing the moments we have.
- A song about the joyful memories you once shared with a loved one.
- A song about passing onto heaven.
- A good song to rember a father by.
- A song about wishing for just one more day with that person you love.
- A song about losing someone to heaven.
- A song about those we've lost watching over us.
- A sad song about loss but one that comforts.
- A song about the loved one that saved your life. A nice way to remeber a lost loved one.
- tasha-smith added
- kent787 added
- A song about remebering the good times had with those you've lost.
- A song about loss done by Rascal Flatts but Wills gives an added texture.
- A song about death and a child's question about what happens to us next.
- A song about missing someone dear who has passed.
- chyanniemarie14 added
- A look back over a lifetime and living without any regret.
- Collin Martin Johnston0 added
- A what if song, reflecting on where someone would be if we hadn't lost them.
- A song about wishing a lost loved one is better off now.
- amy-jenkins added
- daveama added