Growing up, graduating, and heading out into the world can be exciting, but it can also be difficult for parents. The best country songs on this list are all about the feeling of freedom and excitement grads experience and the bittersweet feeling their parents experience. In other words, these are the top country graduation songs.
Country songs for graduation can be some of the most moving because they typically tell a familiar and relatable story about friends and memories. These best country songs for graduation provide a kind of emotional connection that musicians hope people discover in their music.
Vote up all the good country graduation songs below, or add one you think is the top if it isn't already on the list.
- Another song about taking the time to appreciate all life has to offer. A great inspiring message to grads.
- Another song about children growing up before our eyes.
- A song about wishing the best for someone's future. Another great message for grads.
- A song that says we shouldn't take life for granted. A message that grads should embrace all their opportunities.
- A great song about wishing the best for someone's future.
An inspirational ballad about finding achievement.
- A song about remembering your roots even when you go off after graduation.
- A song about watching your daughter grow up and go off to college. A great song for parents of the grad.
- A ballad about taking time to stop and enjoy life. A great message for those who are going off into the busy adult world.
- A story of life after high school graduation.
- A song about great memories with great friends. A perfect sentiment for graduation.
- A song about kids growing up too soon
- A song about the ups and downs and wild rides of life.
- A song about staying true to your roots or experiencing the world.
- Might be a good choice for particular graduating classes.
A song to remember all you've accomplished.
- A song about someone ready to find their place in the world. A great song to accompany graduates on their jounrey.
- A message about staying young. A sentiment most parents of grads feel.
- A song about cutting lose and living without a care in the world.
- A song about dreaming and feeling free. Just the kind of feeling grads have as they embark on the world.
A metaphor about traveling the "river" of life. Another great message for grads.
A song about memories and reminiscing on life.
- Graduation and freedom from high school is a moment to get lost in.
A sad song as parents say goodbye to their grads.