Looking for a laugh? These are the very best current ABC comedy shows, ranked from best to worst by user votes. The best current ABC comedies provide funny business every week, but they also have characters viewers truly care about. With this list of current ABC comedy shows, you can help determine just which current ABC comedy series has the biggest laughs, greatest characters, and best all-around quality.
Which sitcoms can you expect to find on our top current ABC comedy shows list? Thanks to clever writing and a hilarious cast, Black-ish has become a big hit for ABC. The Goldbergs is another current ABC sitcom. Jimmy Kimmel Live!, and Black-ish have been running on ABC for years and they remain fan favorites. Other great ABC comedies currently airing new episodes include The Conners and Home Economics.
Do you have a favorite comedy currently airing on ABC? How does it stack up to the best sitcoms on the air? Vote up the best shows so that they climb to the top of the list and downvote the series that you hope don't stay current for long. If we've missed any great current ABC comedies, add them to the list.
- 1197115The Goldbergs (ABC, 2013) is an American television sitcom created by Adam F. Goldberg. Adam (Sean Giambrone), a geeky 11-year-old, uses a video camera to document his crazy family throughout the 1980s.... more
- Actors: Wendi McLendon-Covey, Troy Gentile, Hayley Orrantia, Sam Lerner, George Segal
- Premiered: September 24, 2013
- 2138125Black-ish (ABC, 2014) is an American sitcom created by Kenya Barris. A family man (Anthony Anderson) struggles to gain a sense of cultural identity while raising his kids in a predominantly white, upper-middle-class neighborhood.... more
- Actors: Anthony Anderson, Tracee Ellis Ross, Yara Shahidi, Marcus Scribner, Miles Brown
- Premiered: September 24, 2014
- Photo: America's Funniest Home Video / ABCAmerica's Funniest Home Videos is an American reality television program airing on ABC, which features humorous homemade videos that are submitted by viewers. The most common videos feature unintentional physical comedy, pets or children, and some staged practical jokes. Originally airing as a special on November 26, 1989, it debuted as a regular weekly series on January 14, 1990. Initially, it was hosted by Bob Saget for the 1989 special and the first eight seasons of the series incarnation, then by John Fugelsang and Daisy Fuentes for its ninth and tenth seasons. After two years of being shown as occasional specials, hosted by various actors and comedians such as D.L. Hughley and Richard... more
- Actors: Tom Bergeron, Jess Harnell, Bob Saget
- Premiered: January 14, 1990
- Photo: The Conners41821The Conners (ABC, 2018) is an American television sitcom created by Matt Williams, and a spinoff continuation of Roseanne. After the death of Roseanne Conner, the Conner family is forced to face the daily struggles of life in their home in the fictional mid-state exurb of Lanford, Illinois, in a way they never have before.... more
- Actors: John Goodman, Laurie Metcalf, Alicia Goranson, Sara Gilbert, Michael Fishman
- Premiered: October 16, 2018