Looking for something good to watch? These are the best current CBS drama series, ranked from best to worst by user votes. Viewers love current CBS drama TV series because they are action packed, and not only that, there are some good CBS drama series that deliver weekly murder mysteries.
Although fans are missing the CSI franchise, CBS is still producing crime dramas with plenty of investigation, witty banter, and of course, hacking. The newly rebooted The Equalizer stars Queen Latifah as a guardian angel and defender with a mysterious background. What shows will you find on this best current CBS drama series list? Law, crime, and deception are all weaved together to make one of the best current CBS dramas. Scorpion is another good drama show currently airing on CBS.
Which current CBS drama is the best? Vote up your favorite shows!
- Watch for Free with Amazon Prime Free TrialBlue Bloods is an American police procedural drama series shown on CBS in the United States and Canada and on Sky Atlantic in the United Kingdom. The series is filmed on location in New York City with occasional references to nearby suburbs. The show premiered on September 24, 2010, with episodes airing on Fridays following CSI: NY before being moved to Wednesdays at 10:00 p.m. Eastern and Pacific time and 9:00 p.m. Central and Mountain time for a four-week tryout. After four weeks, it returned to its original Friday 10:00 p.m. Eastern timeslot, and has remained there ever since. On March 13, 2014, CBS renewed Blue Bloods for a fifth season, which premiered on September 26, 2014.... more
- Actors: Tom Selleck, Donnie Wahlberg, Bridget Moynahan, Will Estes, Len Cariou
- Premiered: September 24, 2010
- Photo: NCIS / CBS2NCIS (CBS, 2003) is an American police procedural drama series created by Donald Bellisario and Don McGill. The series revolves around a fictional team of special agents from the Naval Criminal Investigative Service, which conducts investigations involving the U.S. Navy and Marine Corps.... more
- Actors: Mark Harmon, Sean Murray, Emily Wickersham, Wilmer Valderrama, Maria Bello
- Premiered: September 23, 2003
- Photo: NCIS: Los Angeles / CBSNCIS: Los Angeles is an American television series combining elements of the military drama and police procedural genres, which premiered on the CBS network on September 22, 2009. NCIS: Los Angeles is the first spin-off of the successful series NCIS, itself a spinoff of another CBS series, JAG. On October 7, 2009, CBS gave the series a full-season pickup, extending the first season to 22 episodes. The season was extended again on November 4, 2009, when CBS announced its order for an additional two episodes. Season 2 began airing on September 21, 2010. On May 18, 2011, CBS renewed the series for a third season.... more
- Actors: Chris O'Donnell, LL Cool J, Linda Hunt, Daniela Ruah, Eric Christian Olsen
- Premiered: September 22, 2009
- Photo: FBI / CBS4F.B.I. (CBS, 2018) is an American drama television series created by Dick Wolf. The inner workings of the New York office of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.... more
- Actors: Missy Peregrym, Zeeko Zaki, Jeremy Sisto, Alana De La Garza, John Boyd
- Premiered: September 25, 2018