Looking for something good to watch? These are the best current CBS drama series, ranked from best to worst by user votes. Viewers love current CBS drama TV series because they are action packed, and not only that, there are some good CBS drama series that deliver weekly murder mysteries.
Although fans are missing the CSI franchise, CBS is still producing crime dramas with plenty of investigation, witty banter, and of course, hacking. The newly rebooted MacGyver, starring Lucas Till, features a sarcastic female hacker played by Tristin Mays. What shows will you find on this best current CBS drama series list? Law, crime and deception are all weaved together to make one of the best current CBS dramas. Scorpion is another good drama show currently airing on CBS.
NCIS and its spin-offs – NCIS: Los Angeles and NCIS: New Orleans – are some of the most entertaining dramas that CBS currently offers. Other good shows that appear on this top current CBS drama shows list include Blue Bloods and All Rise.
Which current CBS drama is the best? Vote up your favorite shows!
- Photo: NCIS / CBS1NCIS is an American police procedural drama television series, revolving around a fictional team of special agents from the Naval Criminal Investigative Service, which conducts investigations involving the U.S. Navy and Marine Corps. The concept and characters were initially introduced in two episodes of the CBS series JAG. The show, a spin-off from JAG, premiered on September 23, 2003, on CBS.... more
- Actors: Mark Harmon, Michael Weatherly, Pauley Perrette
- Premiered: 2003
- Watch for Free with Amazon Prime Free TrialBlue Bloods is an American police procedural drama series shown on CBS in the United States and Canada and on Sky Atlantic in the United Kingdom. The series is filmed on location in New York City with occasional references to nearby suburbs. The show premiered on September 24, 2010, with episodes airing on Fridays following CSI: NY before being moved to Wednesdays at 10:00 p.m. Eastern and Pacific time and 9:00 p.m. Central and Mountain time for a four-week tryout. After four weeks, it returned to its original Friday 10:00 p.m. Eastern timeslot, and has remained there ever since. On March 13, 2014, CBS renewed Blue Bloods for a fifth season, which premiered on September 26, 2014.... more
- Actors: Donnie Wahlberg, Bridget Moynahan, Will Estes
- Premiered: 2010
- NCIS: New Orleans is an American television series combining elements of the military drama and police procedural genres that airs on Tuesday nights at 9 p.m. ET on CBS. It premiered on September 23, 2014, as part of the 2014–15 television season, following its parent series NCIS. The pilot was written by Gary Glasberg. The series' executive producers are Glasberg, Mark Harmon, Jeffrey Lieber, and James Hayman. The series is set and filmed in New Orleans. It is the third member of the NCIS franchise. On October 27, 2014, CBS placed a full season episode order for the first season. On January 12, 2015, NCIS: New Orleans was renewed for a second season.... more
- Actors: Scott Bakula, Lucas Black, Zoe McLellan
- Premiered: 2014
- Photo: NCIS: Los Angeles / CBSNCIS: Los Angeles is an American television series combining elements of the military drama and police procedural genres, which premiered on the CBS network on September 22, 2009. NCIS: Los Angeles is the first spin-off of the successful series NCIS, itself a spinoff of another CBS series, JAG. On October 7, 2009, CBS gave the series a full-season pickup, extending the first season to 22 episodes. The season was extended again on November 4, 2009, when CBS announced its order for an additional two episodes. Season 2 began airing on September 21, 2010. On May 18, 2011, CBS renewed the series for a third season.... more
- Actors: Chris O'Donnell, Daniela Ruah, Barrett Foa
- Premiered: 2009