Wondering what to watch on FX and FXX? This list of the best current FX and FXX shows has you covered. Given the network continues to air veritable modern classics like American Horror Story, it's no surprise critics and audiences alike love current shows on FX. Here, you'll find every FX and FXX series currently airing, ranked by user votes. If you're wondering what's showing on FX and FXX right now, and which shows are the best, look no further.
In recent history, it seems anthology programs have been the backbone of the network. In addition to the aforementioned American Horror Story, FX began airing American Crime Story in 2016. Each season chronicles a fictionalized account of a major American crime - covering topics like the O.J Simpson trial and the murder of Gianni Versace. In addition to this type of programming, there are many FX shows currently airing that have traditional storylines that follow the same cast of characters across seasons, such as Better Things, Snowfall, and Fargo. This list also includes good FXX shows, like It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, and Archer. Many of the best shows on FX can also be found at FX on Hulu, with their full libraries available to watch.
With so many great FX and FXX shows on now, it's hard to pick just one as the best of the best. Vote your favorite current FX and FXX shows to the top of the list!
- Photo: SnowfallSnowfall (FX, 2017) is an American crime drama television series created by John Singleton, Eric Amadio, and Dave Andron. Set in 1983 Los Angeles, the series revolves around the first crack epidemic and its impact on the culture of the city.... more
- Actors: Damson Idris, Carter Hudson, Sergio Peris-Mencheta, Michael Hyatt, Amin Joseph
- Premiered: 2017
- Genres: Drama
- Fargo (FX, 2014) is an American black comedy drama anthology television series created by Noah Hawley, and inspired by the 1996 film. Various chronicles of deception, intrigue and wrong doings in and around frozen Minnesota -yet all of these tales mysteriously lead back one way or another to Fargo, ND.... more
- Actors: Chris Rock, Glynn Turman, Jeremie Harris, Corey Hendrix, Jason Schwartzman
- Premiered: April 15, 2014
- Genres: Crime, Drama
- Photo: It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia / FXXIt's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (FXX, 2005) is an American television sitcom created by Rob McElhenney. A group of five depraved underachievers: twins Dennis Reynolds (Glenn Howerton) and Deandra "Sweet Dee" Reynolds (Kaitlin Olson), their friends Charlie Kelly (Charlie Day) and Ronald "Mac" McDonald (Rob McElhenney), and Frank Reynolds (Danny DeVito), attempt to manage an Irish Pub in South Philadelphia.... more
- Actors: Danny DeVito, Charlie Day, Kaitlin Olson, Rob McElhenney, Mary Elizabeth Ellis
- Premiered: August 4, 2005
- Genres: Comedy
- Atlanta (FX, 2016) is an American comedy-drama television series created by Donald Glover. College dropout Earn (Donald Glover) navigates through life with his ex-girlfriend (Zazie Beetz), his rapper cousin (Brian Tyree Henry), and their friend Darius (Lakeith Stanfield).... more
- Actors: Donald Glover, Brian Tyree Henry, LaKeith Stanfield, Zazie Beetz, Harold House Moore
- Premiered: 2016
- Genres: Comedy, Drama