These are the best current NBC dramas, ranked from best to worst by your votes. Some good current NBC drama shows follow crime-fighting detectives and others explore the personal lives of relatable families. A few of the greatest current NBC drama shows even feature elements of sci-fi.
What shows will you find on this best current NBC dramas list? Since premiering in 2016, This Is Us has captured viewers by by their hearts with the interconnected life of a handful of people who share the same birthday. The Blacklist is another good drama show currently airing on NBC. Like many NBC favorites, the best NBC dramas are also now available on Peacock.
Chicago Med is the latest NBC series to use The Windy City as a setting for big drama. Other great shows that appear on this top current NBC dramas list include Good Girls, Transplant and the Chicago franchise.
Which current NBC drama deserves the top spot on this list? Vote up your favorites!
- Photo: NBCThe Blacklist (NBC, 2013) is an American crime thriller television series created by Jon Bokenkamp. In exchange for immunity from prosecution, a high-profile criminal (James Spader) volunteers to help the FBI capture the world's most dangerous criminals.... more on Wikipedia
- Actors: James Spader, Megan Boone, Diego Klattenhoff
- Premiered: 2013
- Chicago Fire is an American television drama series that airs on NBC and was created by Michael Brandt and Derek Haas with Dick Wolf serving as an executive producer. The series originally premiered on October 10, 2012. The show follows the lives of the people and paramedics working at the Chicago Fire Department at the firehouse of Engine 51, Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambulance 61 and Battalion 25. The pilot episode had an early release at NBC.com, before the series' premiere on television. On April 26, 2013, NBC renewed Chicago Fire for a second season and moved its time slot to Tuesdays at 10:00 p.m. ET. ... more on Wikipedia
- Actors: Jesse Spencer, Taylor Kinney, Monica Raymund
- Premiered: 2012
- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (NBC, 1999) is an American police procedural, legal, crime drama television series set in New York City. In the style of the original Law & Order, episodes are often "ripped from the headlines" or loosely based on real occurrences that have received media attention. Created and produced by Dick Wolf, the series premiered on NBC on September 20, 1999, as the first spin-off of Wolf's successful crime drama, Law & Order.... more on Wikipedia
- Actors: Mariska Hargitay, Christopher Meloni, Ice-T
- Premiered: 1999
- Chicago P.D. (NBC, 2014) is an American police procedural drama television series created by Dick Wolf and Matt Olmstead. The show follows the Chicago Police Department uniformed cops who patrol the beat and go head-to-head with the city's street incidents and the detectives of the Intelligence Unit that combats the city's major offenses.... more on Wikipedia
- Actors: Jason Beghe, Jon Seda, Sophia Bush
- Premiered: 2014