Wondering what to watch on Nickelodeon? Here is a list of Nickelodeon's best shows currently on TV, ranked by fans. One of TV's most watched basic cable channels, Nick offers original live-action and animated programming created with kids and teens in mind. Nickelodeon's early years were filled with a range of shows, from educational to exciting game shows. In the early '90s, Nickelodeon premiered original live-action series to appeal to teen viewers and also added groundbreaking animated programs to its lineup. Building on that great history, Nickelodeon has some of the most popular shows for folks of any age.
Here, you'll find every Nickelodeon series currently airing, ranked by user votes. If you're wondering what's showing on Nickelodeon right now, and which shows are the best, look no further. Today, Nickelodeon offers a wide variety of entertaining, exciting and educational programming, from the long-running cartoons SpongeBob SquarePants and The Fairly OddParents, to teen sitcoms Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn and Henry Danger.
With so many great Nickelodeon shows on now, it's hard to pick just one as the best of the best. Vote your favorite current Nickelodeon shows to the top of the list!
- Photo: Spongebob Squarepants / NickelodeonSpongeBob SquarePants (Nickelodeon, 1999) is an American animated television series created by marine biologist and animator Stephen Hillenburg for Nickelodeon. The series chronicles the adventures and endeavors of the title character and his various friends in the fictional underwater city of Bikini Bottom. The series' popularity has made it a media franchise, as well as the highest rated series to ever air on Nickelodeon, and the most distributed property of MTV Networks. The media franchise has generated $8 billion in merchandising revenue for Nickelodeon.... more
- Actors: Tom Kenny, Rodger Bumpass, Bill Fagerbakke
- Premiered: May 1, 1999
- Photo: The Loud House / NickelodeonThe Loud House (Nickelodeon, 2016) is an American animated television series created by Chris Savino. As the only boy and middle child, Lincoln Loud makes creative plans to improve his life living with ten sisters, all with distinctive personalities.... more
- Actors: Grant Palmer, Collin Dean, Catherine Taber, Liliana Mumy, Nika Futterman
- Premiered: May 2, 2016
- Photo: Paw Patrol / Nickelodeon3
PAW PatrolPAW Patrol is a Canadian/American animated television preschool series that was created by Keith Chapman. The series first aired on August 12, 2013, on Nickelodeon in the United States and in Canada on TVOKids on September 2, 2013. Although it is considered a Nick Jr. show, the show is broadcast on Nickelodeon and TVOKids. The show is produced by Spin Master Entertainment in association with TVOKids and Nickelodeon, with the show's animation being produced by Guru Studio. On November 14, 2013, Nickelodeon announced that PAW Patrol had been renewed for a second season, which began airing on August 13, 2014.... more
- Actors: Kallan Holley, Devan Cohen, Alex Thorne
- Premiered: August 12, 2013
- Side Hustle (Nickelodeon, 2020) is an American comedy series created by David Malkoff. The series follows best friends, Lex and Presley, as they devise a plan to make money when fireworks accidentally destroy a boat belonging to the dad of their quirky friend and neighbor, Munchy.... more
- Actors: Jules LeBlanc, Jayden Bartels, Mitchell Berg, Daryl C. Brown, Dominic Burgess
- Premiered: November 7, 2020